{ encounter ~ tess x felix }

Requested by CynderShadow

(CynderShadow's oc x felix)

***

Tess continues rambling about random things to Felix as he show little to no interest in what she's talking about and focuses his mind on the book he's reading.

"And then the- Felix are you even listening?" she asks waving a hand annoyingly infront of his face.

"Stop that!" he lightly slaps Tess' hand away and continued to read.

"You werent listening!" Tess groans, annoyed.

"Yes, I was!" Felix attempted to defend himself. But if Tess asks any questioms about what she just said he'd be doomed.

"Whatever, Im going to the library." she rolled her eyes, grabbing her backpack.

She wasnt mad at Felix or anything, she just needed to catch up on some homework, so why not make it dramatic and seem like she's mad at him?

Although Felix felt quite bad he knew she'd evantually come around and continued reading.

Tess huffs once more grabbing her notebook and started to walk silently towards the library.

As she walked further she got approached by a guy that looked like he was aroung his mid 30s.

"What's a lady like you walking alone?" he asks, stopping Tess from walking.

"I was just heading to the library. Now if you'll excuse me I'll continue walking." she tried to walk past him but he grabs her wrist pulling her towards his chest.

"C'mon now, leaving so soon?" the man chuckled, leaning closer to Tess.

She tried to squirm away but, as much as she hated to admit it, he was too strong

"Stop squirming!"

"Hey! Why dont you just get lost? Dont you see the she's uncomfortable?" Felix yells grabbing the guy by the shoulder, making him drop my wrist.

"Who are you supposed to be? Her little boyfriend?" he asks cockily, chuckling in between phrases.

"W-well what if I am?"  Felix replied, holding Tess close to him "Stay away from what's mine."

Tess' face reddens and she felt the butterflies in her stomache go crazy.

"If he treats you wrongly even for a minute, you know who to call." he winks at Tess and decides to flee off before Felix could call the police.

"T-thanks," Tess says.

She really was thankful for what he did. Who knows what could have happened if he hadnt showed up.

He smiles at her but reverts his attention back to the book be was reading "No problem Tess, no problem,"

***

CynderShadow

Im sorry if this was not the oneshot you expected but I was just sick and this was all I could think of! Although I dont completely hate it's hella short .-.

Again sorry for the wait but heres the crappy oneshot!

<3