{ enough ~ marinette dupain-cheng }

"I don't know Tikki. Im just not sure I'm cut out to be Ladybug! All the crime fighting, all the akuma chasing, all this Hawkmoth stuff is all to much! And don't you think Ladybug should be someone who's at least somewhat responsible? Not someome who's continuosly late to class?"

(that's supposed to be italic but theres a glitch wherein I can't make bold, italic or underlines :/)

Weeks have passed since Marinette has taken off her miraculous. Weeks have passed since the last akuma has been pured. Weeks have passed since Ladybug has made an appearance.

Paris has fallen into chaos without Ladybug de-akumatizing all the butterflies. Sure, Chat Noir has been fighting them off but else can he do besides fighting them off? He can't purify them.

"Papa?" Mari takes a seat next to her father on the couch.

"Yes dear?" Tom looks to the side, over to Marinette.

"Do you trust Ladybug? To save Paris I mean..." she nervously asked the question, eagerly waiting for a response.

"Well, at first I trusted them. 100%! But now Im not so sure, she hasn't really done anything for the past few weeks." he explains with a sight thinking to himself. "But then again, she was chosen for a reason. There must be something about her that stood out that made her Ladybug. So yes. I do trust her."

Marinette was... Shook.

She didn't expect that, not at all. She expected something along the lines of "No, I do not." or "She's done nothing to helo up, so no." or... Something!

But this took her by surprise.

She smiles, "You really mean that?"

"Of course!" he replies with a fatherly smile on his face.

Marinette stood up from her seat on the couch, "Thanks dad." without saying anything else, she sprints back up to her bedroom taking out a little black box.

Sabine enters the living room just as the blunette heroin left. "So? Are you gonne tell her we know?" she ask with a little giggle.

"Let her figure it out herself."

---

Opening the little box revealing the ladybug themed earings she sighs. "I should have done this sooner.

Attaching the miraculous onto her ears a flash if red pops up revealing Tikki, the ladybug Kwami.

"Finally come to your senses I see?" the little Kwami giggles with a wink.

"Yep. After hearing what dad said I should show these Akumas who's boss."

(the following words should be in bold *authors note* but like i said before, there is a glitch)

aight, this is so basic but i felt like writing so heres a crappy oneshot to fill your onehot needs-