45.

Double upload just because 😂
\(//∇//)\

Yeonjun was spending time with Hyunjin and Beomgyu during school lunch

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Yeonjun was spending time with Hyunjin and Beomgyu during school lunch. He had told them everything and they had a lot of feelings about everything.

"How are you?" Beomgyu asked.

Yeonjun looked over at Soobin who was talking to a few of his friends, he looked up and his eyes met with Yeonjun's. He winked at him before looking away.

The older smiled and looked at Beomgyu. "I'm okay."

Hyunjin touched his hand. "Well we are here whenever you need us."

"Absolutely." Beomgyu chimed in also touching his hand.

He blushed and chuckled. "Thanks."

"Hey." They looked up and Kai sat down next to Yeonjun. "I want you all to meet my boyfriend Renjun."

He waved at them sitting down. "Hi."

They all gasped and surrounded him showering him with questions. Renjun looked at his boyfriend with a confused look and Kai just laughed. They really liked Renjun and after all of the talking they did during lunch.

Things were going back to the way they were and Yeonjun was one word...

Happy.

Soobin drove Yeonjun home at the end of the day and they sat in front of his house making out in his car for 15 minutes before Yeonjun finally left waving bye to his boyfriend and not forgetting to say "I love you".

Shinhye was also in a very good mood.

"Jinhyuk was so understanding and sweet and guess what?" She squealed as they sat on the couch with a bowl of popcorn in between them.

Yeonjun chuckled. "What eomma?" He asked.

"He told me he loved me aahhhhh!" She squeaked.

Yeonjun held her hand. "I'm very happy for you eomma...I really like him, I think he's perfect for you."

She smiled as him resting her hand on top of his. "That means a lot to me coming from you Yeonnie. I know you were wary of men after what happened with...your father but I've always had a really good feeling about him. I think he might ask me to marry him."

Yeonjun choked on his popcorn and Shinhye patted his back. "Honey are you okay?"

Yeonjun chugged some of his water and gave a nervous smile. "Y-Yeah." He faked yawned. "I'm tired from school I'm going to bed early." He stood up and kissed his her head. "Next time I pick the movie this one sucks."

Shinhye giggled. "Okay Yeonnie sweet dreams!" She called.

"You too!" He closed his door and climbed into bed. He stared up at the ceiling.

If she marries him...then what happens to me and Binnie?

He let out a sigh and turned on his side quickly falling asleep.

\(//∇//)\

Yeonjun woke up to a loud thud. His eyes fluttered opened and he looked over at his clock the read 3:45am. He tried to go back to sleep but he heard it again this time much louder, he sat up quickly staring at his bedroom door.

He looked around his room and remembered his bat underneath his bed. He got up and grabbed it before slowly walking to his door putting his ear up against it.

Yeonjun heard crying and realized who it was.

"Eomma." He quickly opened the door and ran out into the living room seeing his mom on the floor crying as Inguk stood over her.

He looked up at his son who stood there staring back at him.

Shinhye looked up at Yeonjun. "Y-Yeonnie, g-go back to your room."

He looked back at her and shook his head. "N-No."

"Yeonjun-" She started.

"I won't...I won't ignore this. I don't want to play the closet game anymore eomma and I won't stand by and let him hurt you."

Inguk burst out into laughter and grabbed her hair. "So you finally manned up hm son? Instead running around being a fag!" He yelled.

He pulled it causing her to whimper. "Let her go or I swear I will-"

"You'll what?" He took a gun out he had tucked away in his pants and pointed it at her. Yeonjun gasped and dropped the bat, his father smirked. "That's what I thought." He let go of her and Shinhye ran over to Yeonjun standing in front of him.

"I-Inguk why a-are y-you doing this? Don't you have a-a girlfriend...wha-what about your son?"

Yeonjun looked at her.

Son?

Inguk shook his head and that's when Yeonjun realized he was drunk and still pointing the gun at them. "She's nothing like you. Shinhye what we had was special." He looked at Yeonjun. "And then he ruined everything!"

Yeonjun nodded and got in front of his mother. "Yes, i-it was my fault." He got down on his knees. "Don't take it out on her, h-hurt me."

He stared at him before putting his gun down on the table next to the door. He took his belt off and Yeonjun flinched looking at it. "Hands on the table."

He reluctantly stood up and walked over to the table putting his hands on it. "Why am I doing this?"
He asked.

He swung it hitting the back of his legs leaving an immediate bruise. He flinched as tears gathered in his eyes. "F-For standing u-up t-to you."

Inguk chuckled. "No." He swung it again hitting his back and Yeonjun cried out.

"Stop it!" Shinhye grabbed his arm holding the belt. "Keep your dirty hands off my son!" He hit her with his elbow in her face and she fell to the floor hitting her head.

"EOMMA!" He took his hands off the table and Inguk grabbed him by the neck throwing him across the table. He fell off hitting the floor and coughing as he touched his neck.

"You two are so annoying you know. You both meet someone and all of a sudden you grow a pair." He chuckled and walked over to Shinhye who wasn't moving. "Your mother was a selfish bitch who didn't appreciate anything I did for her." He stroked her bruised and bloody face.

Yeonjun crawled over to his moms phone that had fallen off the table. He went to grab it but Inguk stepped on his hand and he was sure he heard it crack.

"Aahhh!" He screamed.

"I always hated you Yeonjun." He whispered to him.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Inguk has gone crazy