10.

Soobin was standing in the living room sure he was going to kill himself. If Yeji didn't stop talking he was gonna lose it, he probably did about 5 shots just to be able to tolerate her.

He let out a sigh and took another gulp of his drink. He looked around the room and when he saw Yeonjun he immediately got hard.

Yeonjun spotted him the same time Soobin did, he smiled at him and waved. Hyunjin noticed and gave him a little push forward.

"Go dumbass." Yeonjun smiled at him before walking over to Soobin.

"Hi Binnie."

"Soobin are you even list-why are you here and what the hell are you wearing?" She snapped at him.

Yeonjun looked down blushing in embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry if I interrupted-"

"No!" Soobin blushed at how loud he yelled. "I mean...we weren't doing anything you should hang out."

Yeji gasped. "I was telling you about the game that YOU didn't even show up to!" She looked at Yeonjun shooting daggers at him before crossing her arms over her chest. "If he stays I leave."

"He's staying."

She smacked him before walking past Yeonjun, not forgetting to shove him with her shoulder as she did so.

Yeonjun watched her disappear into the crowd and turned back to face Soobin who had a red cheek.

"I'm sorry." He said.

Soobin smiled at him. "I've been trying to get rid of her since I've been here...you look amazing."

Yeonjun blushed. "Thanks so do you."

Soobin looked like someone from the mob in his dark clothes. He was wearing a black sweater that was kind of see through since Yeonjun could see the white long sleeves shirt he wore under it, his pants were black as well and he wore black leather shoes.

"Wanna get a drink?" He asked and Yeonjun nodded, Soobin took his hand guiding him to the kitchen, there was no one in there so they had it to themselves.

Soobin grabbed him a can of beef handing it to him. "Thanks." He took a sip and made a face causing Soobin to laugh. "This is disgusting." He continued to drink it.

"Yet you're still drinking it." He joked.

"I'm having the high school experience." Yeonjun never drank before so his tolerance was unknown. "Yeji looked...nice."

Yeji was wearing a very cropped black crop top and low rise booty shorts and red knee high hills.

"She looks like a hooker but I could say the same for you hyung." He smirked at him and Yeonjun took a large gulp of his drink. "So this outfit isn't for me either?" He asked.

Yeonjun chuckled. "Nope." Soobin stepped closer to him running his fingers through Yeonjun's hair, the older closed his eyes leaning into his touch. "I wanna dance Binnie."

Soobin smiled at him. He's definitely drunk, he thought to himself.

"We can't dance here people will see us."

"So?" Yeonjun took his hand guiding him out to the living room he looked up at Soobin keeping eye contact. "No one is watching us." He turned around slowly grinding himself against Soobin's crotch.

Yep he's definitely drunk.

"Junnie you're drunk."

"Yeah...but I know what I'm doing." He guided Soobin's hands to his hips. "Touch me Binnie."

Hyunjin was standing against a wall watching Beomgyu in a very heavy makeout with Taehyun on the couch. His eyes wondered over to Yeonjun and Soobin seeing how they were dancing together.

"They might as well go have sex." He thought out loud.

Soobin kissed his neck as Yeonjun continued to somewhat drunkenly grind against him. "Binnie...let's go to the bathroom."

Soobin didn't need to be told twice and he quickly took Yeonjun to the bathroom which was occupied. "Fuck." They went upstairs and all the rooms were taken. "Horny teenagers." Soobin murmured.

"Binnie." Soobin looked at Yeonjun who was starting to unbutton his shirt while biting his lip not breaking eye contact with Soobin.

Soobin was going to fuck him tonight if he wasn't careful.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Soobin's clothes for tonight