9.

Here's your double upload
Don't forget to vote and comment 🥰
\(//∇//)\

Yeonjun was with Beomgyu and Hyunjin at a cafe.

"Let's go out tonight." Beomgyu suggested. "Tae is throwing a party, everyone is gonna be there. Including Soobin but try not to fuck him, I don't think Taehyun is going to be in the mood to break up fights mkay?"

Yeonjun shot Beomgyu a look.

He forgot his best friend could be a bitch sometimes. He heard Hyunjin starting to laugh and he shot him a look too.

He blushed and looked down at his coffee. "So are you two in?" Beomgyu asked.

"Yeah!" Hyunjin looked at Yeonjun and Beomgyu did the same waiting for an answer.

Yeonjun looked up at the two and sighed. "Sure."

Beomgyu clapped. "I'm coming over to dress you."

"I don't need-"

"If you wanna impress Soobin you'll need my help because we all know Yeji is gonna look like a total slut." Beomgyu stated.

"Wha-I thought you didn't want me and Soobin to fuck."

Beomgyu looked up at him. "Yeah?"

"So why dress me to get attention?" He asked.

Beomgyu smiled. "I like the drama."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "What time is the party?" He asked.

Beomgyu looked at the time on his phone. "Mmm 3 hours...shit it's in 3 hours." He jumped up. "Come on we gotta go."

They looked confused. "It's in 3 hours why are-"

Beomgyu took a deep breath. "It's gonna take me an hour to get ready, it's gonna take me the other 2 to make Yeonjun look like something."

"Hey!" Yeonjun threw a piece of bread at him.

Beomgyu laughed tugging on both of their arms. "Letsgoletsgoletsgo!"

They both groaned and left the cafe. Yeonjun went to Beomgyu's house to get ready, making sure to look good for Taehyun. Yeonjun had to admit, Beomgyu looked really good if he wasn't already gay he'd be one of those guys to make you gay.

He was wearing a short sleeves black and white striped shirt that was tucked into a black skirt thigh high socks with white sneakers.

"Your turn Junnie~" he sang and got out some clothes.

Yeonjun gulped.

Beomgyu finished dressing Yeonjun fairly quickly and was doing his makeup now. "Just a little eyeshadoooow aaaaaand lip gloss." He did lips and then brought him in front of his full body mirror. "You are my best work."

Yeonjun looked at himself. "Whoa...I love it!" He smiled twirling in the mirror. Yeonjun was basically wearing nothing, a buttoned down oversized long sleeves collared shirt with strips and fishnet stockings and white sneakers. He was wearing black shorts too. They were just really short so you couldn't see them.

He wore one of his black collars around his neck and the makeup Beomgyu did was very cute and soft and of course his small ponytail at the top of his head.

Beomgyu clapped and looked at his phone seeing a text from Hyunjin that he was outside. "Let's go." They left and Hyunjin was standing outside the car waiting for them.

"Jinnie!" He looked and his eyes widened.

"Damn." He said out loud looking at them walk towards him. "Am I gay?" He asked. Yeonjun laughed gently smacking his chest. "You two look amazing."

"Thanks so do you." Yeonjun spoke smiling.

Hyunjin was wearing a red long sleeves button down that was tucked into black jeans with nice leather shoes.

"Shall we?" He asked opening the door for the two of them.

"Yes!" Beomgyu pulled Yeonjun into the car and they drove to Taehyun's house.

The music was loud and there were so many cars parked outside his house. They all got out and made their way inside.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Outfits for tonight

Beomgyu

Yeonjun

Yeonjun