58

"I want you to stay away from Hyunjin

"I want you to stay away from Hyunjin."

Yeonjun looked confused. "What? Is this about the kiss? Binnie I swear it meant nothing he just-"

"That dickface isn't going to stop!" He unlocked Yeonjun's phone showing him the messages and missed calls. "Look!"

He did so and skimmed over a few of the texts. "What-"

"I talked to him."

Yeonjun looked at him shocked. "Y-You did wha-"

"Just listen to me! Hyunjin is just waiting for me to make a mistake and then he said he would-"

"B-Binnie slow down I can't-"

"Just stay away from him!" He snapped gripping his shoulders.

Yeonjun looked back at him and quickly nodded, his eyes watering a little from him suddenly yelling. He let go of the older leaving the room, Yeonjun stood there still holding his phone before he turned back and put some pants on.

He grabbed his things and decided he wanted to go home.

Soobin was in the kitchen taking a breather when he saw Yeonjun walking towards the door.

"Wait!" He ran over to him closing the door back. "Where are you going?"

Yeonjun turned to look at him giving a fake smile. "My mom wants me to help with wedding plans. She's really excited."

Soobin gave him a look. "You think I believe that fake smile on your face? I've known you for too long hyung."

Yeonjun's smile dropped as he stared back up into Soobin's eyes. "Please let me go." His voice below a whisper, the younger slowly dropped his hands from the door stepping back. Yeonjun just turned and left leaving Soobin standing there confused and annoyed.

Yeonjun walked home.

What the hell is wrong with Hyunjin? Does Soobin not trust me? Dumbass you fucking kissed him of course he doesn't trust me!

Yeonjun groaned, he made it to his house and his mom rushed over to him.

"Oh honey I was just about to call you I'm having the hardest time picking out the colors for the theme. I want something really beautiful you know, like spring timey! I want the wedding to have a lot of flowers I want it outdoors and I want you...to be my maid of honor!"

Yeonjun's eyes widened. "R-Really? Y-You don't want someone else to maybe-"

Shinhye held his hands. "You are my son. My entire world Yeonjun, I want the first love of my life to be my maid of honor."

He smiled lovingly at his mom and hugged her. "Thanks eomma." They sat down and started talking about the colors.

"So Jinhyuk really likes the color green and I really like purple, but he also likes blue so I think blue would go well with purple right? Also white of course some pinks too..."

Shinhye's voice started to slowly fade as Yeonjun's mind drifted off to Hyunjin and Soobin. Why are guys so confusing?

"...jun...Yeonjun...Yeonnie!"

He snapped out of it. "Hm?"

"Have you been listening?"

"Do colors that compliment each other but not too many don't make it look like a unicorn threw up at your wedding. Do pink, purple, blue and white, make them all soft as well."

She smiled at him.

I guess he has been listening.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Welp 🍵👀