28.

Surprise at the end
\(//∇//)\

Surprise at the end\(//∇//)\

Yeonjun stared at his phone.

"Junnie where are the cookies~" Beomgyu whined.

Yeonjun ran in. "Binnie texted me."

Beomgyu paused the tv. "Okaaay no cookies." He sat up. "What did he say?"

"He wants to see me." He started to panic. "We've spent time together but we've never been alone alone."

"Do you want to see him?" Kai asked.

Yeonjun bit his lip. "Of course b-but-"

Huenging Kai. I...I'm in love with Yeonjun hyung

"You should go!" Kai interrupted getting confused looks from them. "Tell him you'll see him."

"O-Okay." He texted Soobin back.

Baby Junnie❤️:
Okay where do you wanna meet???

Binnie🙂:
I'm on my way

Yeonjun looked a bit shocked. "He said he's on his way."

"Oh." Beomgyu and Kai said in unison. "We'll go into the guest room or..." Beomgyu started but Yeonjun interrupted him.

"No we'll just talk in my room it's fine." He looked down at his self. "I should probably-"

Knock knock knock

"...change." He looked at Beomgyu and Kai who just waved him to go answer the door.

He took a deep breath and opened it gasping at the sight of him.

"What the hell happened to you?!" Yeonjun pulled him inside. He had a bruised cheek, bleeding lip, and his clothes and hair were a complete mess.

"Oh my God!" Beomgyu ran over along with Kai.

"I'm fine." He murmured out and Yeonjun took his non-bruised hand.

"No you aren't, Beomgyu bring me the first aid kit out of my eomma's room, Kai help him find it. I'm gonna go start the shower." They all went to do their tasks and Yeonjun took Soobin into his bathroom.

He started the shower and turned around helping Soobin take his shirt off revealing his bruised torso. "God Binnie." He muttered. He looked up at Soobin who just looked hollow, his eyes were lifeless and he was also clearly tired.

"Hurry and clean up I'm gonna wash your clothes when you get in." He left the bathroom closing the door behind him, Beomgyu and Kai had brought the first aid kit into his room giving Yeonjun concerned looks.

"What the hell happened?" Beomgyu asked.

Yeonjun shrugged. "It doesn't look like he wants to talk about it."

After Soobin showered Yeonjun had put his change of clothes on the bed but he wanted to treat his wounds first. Soobin sat in front of him as he dabbed some alcohol on his hands and face.

Neither on of them said anything. He put on a small bandage for his eyebrow which was cut and bandaged up his right hand.

"Binnie." He looked up at him. "What happened?"

He just shook his head and slowly embraced Yeonjun. "Not now." He murmured into his neck. The older just nodded and hugged him back. "I miss you so much Yeonjun hyung."

Yeonjun felt himself tearing up. "I miss you too Binnie."

They stayed like that for awhile, not to mention that Soobin was still in a towel. They ended up laying down and falling asleep like that and neither Beomgyu or Kai messed with them.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Sooooooo...

Shhhhhh 🤫

Shhhhhh 🤫

Coming soon 😉