22.

Thank you for 2k reads!!!!
Celebrating with a double upload today
\(//∇//)\

Thank you for 2k reads!!!! Celebrating with a double upload today\(//∇//)\

Yeonjun cried in Hyunjin's and Beomgyu's arms. When he left he called them in tears, Hyunjin picked him up on the side of the street and took him to Beomgyu's house.

"I'm so sorry Junnie." Beomgyu said rubbing his back.

Yeonjun couldn't say anything he just continued to sob with his head tilted down as tears ran out of his closed eyes. It hurt, it hurt like he had never felt pain before, he was hiccuping and shaking as he cried and Hyunjin and Beomgyu had never seen him like this before.

"I'm gonna get him some tissues." Hyunjin whispered and stood up leaving the room.

Beomgyu didn't know what to say to him all he did was rub his back as he cried, the tears that seemed to never end as they ran down his soft cheeks.

Hyunjin came back with tissues and gave some to Yeonjun. He blew his nose as he continued to cry, it felt like hours went by before Yeonjun finally fell asleep. Hyunjin pulled the blanket up on him as he laid on Beomgyu's bed.

They left closing the door behind them.

"I'm gonna fucking kill that guy." Hyunjin muttered walking downstairs with Beomgyu.

"Hyunnie let's not jump to conclusions he wasn't even able to tell us what happened he's been crying since you picked him up."

They sat down in the living room where Taehyun was watching tv.

"How is he?" Taehyun asked pausing the television.

Beomgyu shook his head. "He's really upset Tae, I'm worried about him. Soobin really meant a lot to him."

"Now the entire school probably knows about their little scandal. He's gonna have a hard time at school if Soobin doesn't do something." Hyunjin added running his fingers through his hair.

\(//∇//)\

After Soobin sat in his room for an hour not being able to get the thought of Yeonjun's heart broken face out of his head, he texted Yeji.

Cheater🖕:
We need to talk.

Witch👿:
Fuck you go back to the slut

Cheater🖕:
I won't let you ruin
his life it wasn't his fault

Witch👿:
What are you talking about

Cheaters 🖕:
Meet me at the cafe now
and I will

Witch👿:
Fine

Soobin grabbed his car keys and quickly left, he was doing this for Yeonjun.

Yeonjun.

Yeonjun.

Yeonjun.

He got to the cafe and Yeji was sitting at a table with a coffee. Soobin sat down in front of her and her eyes were puffy like she had been crying too.

"Explain." She said.

3 Months Ago...

Soobin was over at Yeji's house and she was flipping out...over dinner.

"I want pasta!" She yelled.

"We had pasta the last time I was over here. Let's eat something else."

"No!"

"There is pasta in the fridge is that all you eat?!" He yelled back at her.

"It's better than all the shit you eat!"

Soobin groaned. "You are so annoying."

"FUCK YOU!" She threw water on him from a cup. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" She stomped to her room slamming the door.

Soobin was wet and angry. He grabbed his car keys and jacket storming out of the house and going over to Yeonjun's place.

He knocked on the door and Yeonjun answered in his cute and usual oversized t shirt, thigh high socks and cute ponytail.

"Binnie." He was surprised to see him. "What are you doing here? And why are you wet?" He let him inside and Soobin just embraced him tightly. "Yah! Y-You are getting me wet too!"

Soobin let go. "Sorry...I got in a fight with Yeji and she threw water on me."

Yeonjun frowned. "Why did she do that?" He asked taking Soobin's hand guiding him to his room. He dug in his dresser for a shirt.

"Because I didn't want pasta like she did." The older gave him a look as he handed him a shirt. "Yeah I know." He took his shirt off unaware of how Yeonjun flushed pink from it and put on the dry shirt. "Can I get a towel?"

Yeonjun nodded and went to get a towel. "Come sit." They sat on his bed and Yeonjun dried his hair off for him.

Soobin chuckled. "You don't have to do that."

Yeonjun smiled at him. "I want to." He continued to dry his hair until it was dry enough that it wasn't dripping on him. "There."

"Thank you." They stared at each other for awhile, Yeonjun didn't even realize Soobin's hand was on his thigh until it moved.

"Uh Binnie?" Soobin pulled him into a hug with the other arm his hand still on Yeonjun's thigh inching closer and closer. He felt his lips press against his neck and he melted from it.

"I-I thought w-we weren't doing this a-anymore?"

He laid Yeonjun down looking at his cute red face. "Then this is the best mistake of my life."

Present...

"I came onto Yeonjun I always have...I guess I...I've always been attracted to him." He sighed. "Look Yeji our relationship wasn't healthy and you know that, all we did was argue the only time I was happy was when we were both asleep."

Yeji frowned and looked down at her lap.

"I shouldn't have cheated and I'm sorry. I've always been this way. I even told Yeonjun I wouldn't be with him anyways so don't make his life hell because of something I did."

Yeji didn't say anything she just stood up and left.

Soobin groaned putting his forehead on the table, so much for his apology.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Yeji didn't like what she heard 👀