7.

We getting steamy this chapter
( ̄∀ ̄)

"Aah! Binnie!" Yeonjun moaned out feeling his tongue swirl around his hard twitching cock. Soobin started to bob his head and Yeonjun bucked his hips up blushing fiercely. "Oh God nngh!"

Soobin thought he had the prettiest moans. He looked up at Yeonjun seeing how he arched his back and bit his lips. His fingers were tangled in Soobin's hair making it messy but he didn't mind. He started to suck more and he bobbed his head faster getting Yeonjun closer to the edge.

"B-Bin aah cl-close! T-Take it out." He tried scooting away but Soobin grabbed him pulling him back and Yeonjun's eyes rolled to the back of his head. "'M gonna cum." He moaned out. "A-Aahhh!" He came and Soobin swallowed seeing how Yeonjun jerked a little and panted as he came off his high.

He wiped the corner of his mouth looking at Yeonjun, his chest was heaving. He looked so wrecked and all he did was give him a blowjob, it was a real turn on for Soobin.

"Close your legs." Soobin commanded.

Yeonjun looked confused but did as he was told. Soobin unbuttoned his pants pushing his hard dick through Yeonjun's thighs also brushing it against Yeonjun's now hard dick.

"Mmm." He moaned holding onto the bed sheets. "Fuck!" He tugged on them trying not to moan so loud, his legs tightened causing a low growl like moan to escape Soobin's lips. "Binnie~f-feels so good."

"You're such a dirty little slut for me huh Junnie?" Yeonjun nodded.

"Y-Yes, I wanna b-be a good boy for Binnie." He bit his lip. "Aah! Baby, 'm gonna cum."

Soobin went faster feeling his end coming near as well. Yeonjun came with a loud cry and Soobin came with a low groan, releasing all over Yeonjun's stomach.

He slowly opened his eyes looking at how they both came on his stomach. He was a mess.

He's so cute, Soobin thought to himself. "Let's get cleaned up." Soobin cleaned them both off and they quietly got dressed with their backs facing each other.

I can't believe I gave in, Yeonjun thought to himself. He really wanted to beat himself up right now, are you fucking stupid he has a girlfriend, we really hit a low didn't we Choi Yeonjun?

"Hey." Yeonjun's thoughts were interrupted by Soobin's voice. He turned to look at him wearing one of his plain white oversized t shirts and black sweatpants. Soobin was wearing one of Yeonjun's oversized shirts too that actually fit him perfectly and some random gray sweatpants he found. "This was fun." He smiled at him.

Yeonjun looked down blushing, Soobin walked over tilting his head up and planting a kiss on Yeonjun's forehead. "Let's watch some tv." He took his hand going into the living room and sitting down.

Soobin rested his arm on the couch behind him, they sat down really close to each other. Yeonjun didn't say anything, why could he say?

Sorry we can't keep doing this because I like you.

No that's not it.

I don't want to hook up with you anymore because you have a girlfriend even though I don't really care about her and want you to myself.

That definitely wasn't it.

Yeonjun let out a sigh and Soobin looked at him.

"Do you not like the show?" He asked.

Yeonjun looked at him. "Wha-no it's not that."

"What's wrong? Is it about what we did?" Yeonjun looked down. "Did you not like it?"

"N-No I did." His ears were red and he slowly looked up at Soobin. "Binnie...why stay with her if you are just going to cheat? Why not break up?"

Soobin gave him a look turning to face him. "Why do you care?" He asked.

Yeonjun bit his lip and slowly climbed into Soobin's lap straddling him. The younger was definitely thrown off by this sudden change in attitude. His hands rested comfortably on his hips but he looked confused at the older.

Say it, stop being a bitch and say it!

"Binnie I-"

The door suddenly swung open. "Yeonjun! Soobin! We're home!" Ms. Choi called.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
👀 we about to get caught????