64

Thanks for 13k reads
💛💛💛

Yeonjun wanted to go to the mall next wanting to get some new clothes

Yeonjun wanted to go to the mall next wanting to get some new clothes. Soobin was on his phone waiting for Yeonjun who was having an extremely hard time deciding on what he wanted. Saying, "there's too many choices!" And then taking another 15 minutes on a different aisle. Soobin tried to help but then Yeonjun would complain saying that he wasn't making is easier for him.

After another hour Yeonjun finally started deciding and was currently trying on an outfit he really liked.

"Binnie what about this?"

Soobin looked up and his eyes widened. Yeonjun was wearing a white skater skirt with black fishnets and a light pink collared long sleeves shirt that was tucked into it and a black white choker like collar.

"I think the choker brings it all together." He twirled for him. "What do you think?"

Soobin bit his lip tilting his head as he looked at him. "Y-Yeah it's amazing I love it."

"Really? So should I get it?"

"Absolutely."

Yeonjun smiled again before going back into the fitting room to change into something else.

I'm definitely gonna fuck him in that outfit tonight.

"Okay next one Binnie." Soobin looked at him and his mouth fell open.

Yeonjun was wearing a plain white tank top and then black jeans that were ripped. A lot.

"Hell no."

Yeonjun pouted. "But Binnie-"

"Where would you wear that?"

"Out on fun dates." He perked up smiling at the younger who was displeased with the outfit.

"Turn around." Yeonjun did so and Soobin's eyes twitched.

"There are rips on the back too, Hyung I can see your ass!"

Yeonjun turned around. "But it's cute! Please Binnie!" He begged and Soobin sighed.

"Fine."

Yeonjun smiled and went back to change again.

"Last one Binnie!"

"Oh God." He murmured and Yeonjun walked out. "No go change I'm putting my foot down on this one."

Did Yeonjun really think Soobin was going to let him walk out of the house with a mesh crop top and booty shorts?

Yeonjun sighed. "Bu-"

"No." Soobin grabbed a random sweater. "This is cute try this on." Yeonjun pouted and went to put the sweater on, he came back and looked down at himself.

"I guess this is okay." It was a cream collared sweater dress that was a little short on him coming down mid thigh. "With some thigh high socks would be nice. Thanks Binnie!" He turned around before Soobin could protest and the younger groaned.

"At least his ass isn't hanging out." He murmured.

Soobin bought the clothes for him and gladly held his bags for his boyfriend. They went to an accessory store where Yeonjun got a new purse, some more chokers, earrings and necklaces. Then got some shoes, Yeonjun really liked the high heel thigh high combat boots and got a black pair and velvet red pair.

"Thanks Binnie, you look tired let's go home and watch a movie and order some tteokbokki."

"Actually can I run to a store really quick I need to get a tie for my dad."

Yeonjun nodded. "Sure I'll go put the bags in the car."

"Thanks Hyung." He handed him the bags and his car keys before quickly kissing his cheek and walking away. Yeonjun went to the car putting the bags in the trunk and sat in the car waiting for Soobin to get back.

Haechannie😇:
Hey hyung it's been awhile
party tonight wanna come?

Yeonjun smiled at the text.

YeonYeon☺️:
Sure sounds like fun can I
bring Soobin?

Haechannie😇:
Sure why not? It's at 8
text me your decision

YeonYeon☺️:
Okay thanks!

Soobin got back and Yeonjun looked at him. "Did you change your mind?" He asked not seeing a bag showing that he got the tie.

Soobin shook his head. "I didn't see any that would look nice." He started the car. "Where to?"

"My friend Haechan invited us to a party tonight wanna go?" He asked.

Soobin looked at him. "I don't have to worry about this guy do I?" He asked.

Yeonjun giggled. "No Haechan has a boyfriend."

"Sure let's go." He drove back home and Soobin got the olders bags for him. "What time are we getting back?"

"I don't know maybe 10 or 11 why? Do you wanna come back early."

Soobin shook his head. "No I was just wondering, do you want me to bathe you again?" Yeonjun nodded eagerly, he chuckled. "Stay here I'll go start the bath." He went to the bathroom and peeked to make sure Yeonjun didn't follow him.

He took out his phone calling someone.

"Hey I need a huge favor tonight."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Soobin has something planned 🍵👀