77

Because I'm a little tired today I didn't proofread I'm sorry

Yeonjun waited for Soobin by his car. They were hanging out after school and he had no idea where Soobin was taking him.

The bell rang and before he knew it he saw Soobin walking out. He waved at him and the younger ran over to him hugging the older tightly and showering him in kisses.

Yeonjun laughed as he felt Soobin's lips all over his face. "Aah Binnie~" He laughed and then he kissed him, the older melted against his lips and kissed him back.

Soobin pulled away looking at him. "Ready?" He asked and Yeonjun nodded. He opened the door for him and he got in, they started their drive and Yeonjun held his hand as they drove.

"So where are we going Binnie?"

"You'll see." They listened to music and drive was a little long but soon they arrived to...

"The beach?" Yeonjun smiled at him but then it fell. "Wait I didn't bring-"

"I brought them, they're in the trunk." He pulled into the parking lot and then popped the trunk. "Come on."

They got out and Soobin grabbed a bag from his trunk before closing it. "Let's go change in the bathroom." He took his hand and Yeonjun was starting to get the feeling that they just weren't going to "change" in the bathroom.

(*☻-☻*)

"Look what you did?" He yelled at Soobin while looking at himself in the mirror. "Do you have a weird fucking in the bath fetish?" He asked looking at all the hickies on him.

Soobin chuckled and then put a shirt on his boyfriend covering the bruises. "You liked it." He put on a shirt as well. "You scratched the hell out of my back."

Yeonjun blushed heavily. "Shut up!" He slapped his arm. They went outside to the beach and Yeonjun laid out their blankets and put the umbrella up.

He wanted to lay down but Soobin picked him up taking him to the water. "YAH! Let go Soobin!" Soobin laughed and tossed him into the water.

The older was about get up when he got slapped in the face by a wave. Soobin laughed even harder and Yeonjun spit the ocean water out as he glared at the younger. He walked over to him while he was distracted and then picked him up putting him on his shoulder.

"YAH HYUNG PUT ME DO-WHOA!" He was thrown into the water and Yeonjun laughed pointing at him. Soobin wiped the water from his face giving him a look. "You'll pay for that."

Yeonjun crossed his arms over his chest. "What are you gonna do huh? Fucking me isn't exactly a punishment Binnie~" he teased before laughing afterwards.

Soobin smirked. "Okay, no sex for two weeks." Yeonjun immediately stopped laughing.

"Huh? Y-You can't even do that yourself."

"Watch me." He sat down far enough where he wouldn't get smacked by water but close enough to where the water came up.

Yeonjun walked over to him. "Haha Binnie very funny." When Soobin didn't look at him his smile dropped. "I know you aren't serious...right?" The younger bit back his grin. "Soobin?" He sat down next to him. "This isn't funny you aren't seriously thinking about not fucking me right?"

Soobin looked at him. "You were right. Fucking you isn't a punishment."

"I-I was just kidding."

Soobin laughed at his reaction before kissing him. "You'll be okay Hyung."

The older pouted. "This isn't fair you started it!"

"You're such a kid hyung." He pinched his cheek and Yeonjun blushed looking away from him.

"Uhhh Junnie hyung?" Yeonjun looked up and saw Hyunjin standing there with Kai. "I didn't know you were going to be here."

Yeonjun's face paled and he looked at Soobin and then back at Hyunjin. "Uh y-yeah we were just hanging out."

Soobin stood up. "I invited them." Yeonjun gave him a look. "I know we haven't all hung out for awhile so I invited them. Surprise."

Yeonjun gave a nervous smile. "Oh...uhh thanks Binnie." He kissed his cheek and then waved at the two. "Hi Kai, hey Jinnie."

"I brought snacks, Soobin can you help me?" Kai asked and he nodded.

"Of course. I'll be right back." Yeonjun nodded watching them walk away.

Hyunjin turned to make sure they were far enough so they couldn't hear them. "You didn't tell him?"

"No and I plan to keep it that way." He snapped at him. "Why are you hanging out with him anyways?"

Hyunjin stepped closer to him. "I missed you hyung."

Yeonjun stepped back holding his hand out. "Don't. We are just friends what happened last month was a mistake."

Hyunjin pulled him into a hug. "But it was fun you liked it didn't you hyung?" He asked touching him.

Yeonjun pushed him away. "No!" He yelled.

"We brought snacks!" Kai called as he walked over with Soobin.

Yeonjun waved to them and then glared at Hyunjin. "Stay the fuck away from me Hyunjin!" He pushed pass him walking over to Soobin to help them set up the snacks.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Sorry for no update yesterday author-nim was extremely exhausted plus she had no idea how she wanted the next chapter to go and on top of that I was rewriting My Other Half because I didn't like it AND THEN...

I started writing a Taegyu book for you all!!!

I have been putting in work to keep you all satisfied because I absolutely care about what you read from me so much but I am really really sorry for the wait 😞😞😞