51.

Soobin and Yeonjun have officially been a couple for one month with little to no problems

Soobin and Yeonjun have officially been a couple for one month with little to no problems. They shocked a lot of people seeing how Soobin actually stayed faithful to him and Yeonjun wasn't insecure about their relationship.

Yeah Yeonjun wasn't insecure but Soobin had a lot of feelings towards Yeonjun and Hyunjin being together.

I shouldn't be worried Hyunjin isn't even gay or bi. I have nothing to worry about...right?

He was watching Yeonjun and Hyunjin talk during lunch and he hated the way Hyunjin looked at Yeonjun. It was almost the same way Soobin looked at him, he hated how Yeonjun smiled so brightly around him and laughed at everything he said.

I have nothing to worry about. He thought over and over again.

"Soobin...Soobin!...SOOBIN!"

"What?" He snapped at Taehyun.

"Why are you staring at them so hard? It's freaking me out." He muttered.

Soobin looked at him. "Is Hyunjin gay?" He asked suddenly.

Taehyun raised an eyebrow. "No, why?" He turned around to look at Yeonjun and Hyunjin who were practically gazing into each others eyes. "Oh." Taehyun started laughing and Soobin looked at him.

"What? What's funny?" He asked.

Beomgyu walked over to Taehyun giving him his lunch he made for him. "I'm sitting with Junnie and Hyunnie today." Taehyun nodded.

"Thanks for lunch."

"Beomgyu Hyunjin's not gay right?" He asked.

Beomgyu shook his head. "Nope, he likes girls only."

Soobin was so confused. "So why does he act that way around Yeonjun?" He asked still staring at the two talking.

What the hell are they even talking about?

Beomgyu sipped his coffee. "Oh, Hyunjin is totally gay for Yeonjun but he doesn't like guys overall. Just hyung, anyways bye~" he waved and walked away as if he didn't just say what he said.

Soobin sat there. "Dude don't do something stupid." Taehyun said. "I'm sure that's not true you have nothing to worry about." He turned around looking at them again both of them getting shocked at Hyunjin glancing over at their table and then pulling Yeonjun closer to him. "Orrrrr maybe you do."

At that moment Soobin stood walking over to the table. "Outside!" He said to Hyunjin.

Yeonjun looked at him confused. "Binnie what's wrong are you okay?" He asked.

"Just shut up." He snapped at Yeonjun not seeing how Yeonjun was visibly hurt by his words.

"Don't talk to him like that." Hyunjin stated standing up.

"Jinnie-" Yeonjun started.

"Do you like Yeonjun?" Soobin asked and Hyunjin gave him a look.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

Beomgyu continued to sip his coffee watching the entire thing unfold.

"Answer the damn question."

"No I don't like Yeonjun I'm not gay dumbass!" He snapped at him.

"So why are you so close to him and why were you two grinding on each other that night at the club?" Soobin was getting angrier with every word.

Hyunjin narrowed his eyes at him. "We're friends and Yeonjun and I were just having a good time quit being insecure!"

Soobin didn't like that he said that at all and grabbed Hyunjin's shirt. Yeonjun and Taehyun got in between them. "Hyunjin please don't do anything please." Yeonjun begged.

He looked at him and sighed. "Whatever." And then he walked out the cafeteria.

Yeonjun turned to look at Soobin with a look of pure disappointment. He walked out the cafeteria and Soobin wanted to go after him but Taehyun grabbed his hand.

"Don't." Taehyun and Beomgyu said in unison.

Soobin sighed feeling like beating himself up.

Yeonjun went to find Hyunjin who was sitting down in the hall since everyone was either in the cafeteria or in their class.

"Can I sit?" He asked and Hyunjin nodded. "I'm sorry about Binnie, I don't know what got into him."

Hyunjin looked at him. "He's an ass what do you see in him?" He asked.

Yeonjun shrugged. "He's very special to me, you both are so I'm going to talk to him. He shouldn't have acted that way towards you." Hyunjin smiled and scooted closer to him resting his head in his lap.

"We should spend lunch like this all the time."

Yeonjun giggled rubbing his hair. "You are such a toddler."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

:*・゜゚・*