PART 86: | INDESTRUCTIBLE |

In the woods somewhere close to Hayley's home, a man in an orange jumpsuit is running. He was panting and whimpering as he looks behind him. He trips over a fallen tree branch and he grunts in response. He then gets up and hides behind the tree.

- "I admit, I do like a good chase." Kol says, a whoosh sound was made by him as he appears in front of the prisoner, "However, I am quite famished so.." he bites into the prisoner's neck and he screams loudly.

Bunch of corpses were laid on the ground where Elijah was sitting and had a corpse of a prison guard on his lap.

- "Good lord, that one has some lungs on him." Rebekah remarks, as she drops a dead body on the ground, "He should've been an opera singer. Might've ended better for him, actually."

- Freya walks towards them with a look of annoyance and disapproval on her face, "Is this absolutely necessary?" she gestured towards the dead bodies.

- "They were in a sleeping spell for five years, give them a break." Natali says.

- "Do you want us at our full strength?" Rebekah asks Freya.

- "Kol, would you please?!" Elijah shouted to his younger brother as a loud scream of his victim echoed through their surroundings.

A crunching sound was made and the screaming stopped. Then Kol comes back from his feeding, with blood dripping down his mouth, to his neck and t-shirt.

- "Yeah, I saw that New Orleans is crawling with vampires, all of whom hate all of us." Natali informed them.

- "I'm not interested in staying there any longer than we have to." Freya said, "But we need to go now."

- Whoa. Wait.. Wait, we're not doing this today?" Kol questioned, his brows knitting together in a confusion.

- Rebekah look at him, "Hasn't Nik suffered enough?"

- "I will have to agree on this. If it weren't for him you all would be dead now." Natali agrees with Rebekah.

- "Has the Hell softened you towards the horribly things he has done to us?" Kol asks her.

- "Enough." Elijah stands up, "We free Niklaus today. Even if we have to burn that city to the ground."

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Rebekah was distracting Marcel at the cemetery, while everyone else were walking through the tunnels, looking for Klaus. They got closer to the compound and noticed a metal gate blocking off the tunnels exit.

- "Niklaus!" Elijah shouted as he rushed towards the metal gate, "Brother."

Klaus laid in a middle of a salt circle on the dirty ground. His body was covered by dirt and judging by the blood stains that were covering his t-shirt this time he had Papa Tunde's blade in his chest.

Freya raised her hand and uses her telekinesis to unlock the large iron lock and chains from the gate. Natali places her hands in the air, they come to rest on an invisible wall, a boundary spell blocking their path to Klaus. It was a strong spell, but nothing she can't handle quickly. In a matter of seconds she siphoned boundary spell and Elijah and Freya were able to help Klaus.

Just then they heard Marcel approaching the courtyard.

- "It's Marcel." Freya whispered.

- "I'll handle him." Natali tells them and vamp speeds to the Abattoir courtyard and greets him, "Hello, Marcel."

- Marcel quickly turns around when he heard her voice, "You." he said.

- "Me." Natali replied, "Are you surprise to see me?"