PART 40: | REIGNING PAIN IN NEW ORLEANS |

KLAUS' VOICE-OVER:

My siblings and I are the first vampires in history, the Originals. Three hundred years ago, we helped build New Orleans. In our absence, a new king arose. Now I've returned and taken his kingdom as my own. I had hope this would bring our family together. I was wrong.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

When Kol and Natali came back to their place the only thought that was on Kol's mind as his eyes glanced through the Fangtasia was to find Eric, who was sitting in one of the booths, feeding on some human. Kol immediately stormed towards him and Natali knowing what he wants to do followed him.

- "I considered you my friend and you slept with my girlfriend?" Kol shouted approaching closer.

- When Eric heard him he lifted his head to glance at him, but before he spoke Natali stepped between the two of them already taking care of the situation, "He didn't sleep with me, you just take everything seriously

- When Eric heard him he lifted his head to glance at him, but before he spoke Natali stepped between the two of them already taking care of the situation, "He didn't sleep with me, you just take everything seriously."

- Kol looked down at her for a brief moment, "How can I know you're telling the truth or you just want to protect him?"

- "Because.. I haven't slept with anyone from our circle, knowing that you would want to kill every one of them. Because of your fucking jealousy." she spat the last words out, hitting Kol's chest and pushing him backward.

- Kol grabbed her wrists tightly, "And how many people died because of your jealousy over the centuries?"

- "Not our people." Natali told him, "That's my point."

- "Right." Kol says dryly.

He let go of her hands before he turned around and took his way towards the exit.

- "Where are you going now?" Natali asked him.

- "I need to clear my mind." Kol replied grabbing the hold of a door handle, then he looked once more at her, "Don't follow me."

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Natali was sleeping when she felt Kol moving the bed sheets so he can lay next to her.

- "Did you finally cleared your mind?" Natali muttered the question, not taking time to turn on the other side so she could be facing him.

- "I did." Kol replied while he was laying on his back looking at the dark that was surrounding them with his hands placed under his head.

- "Good." Natali said quickly in a flat tone.

- "You are mine and no one else's." Kol's pounced the words in a quiet and low voice. He placed his hand on her hip and whispered, "Look at me."

She slowly turned herself around, her hands folded under the pillow and her eyes peering into his eyes. They were filled with desire, yearning.

- "Tell me you're mine." Kol whispered she could feel his breath against her lips.