PART 63: | WE'LL BE BACK |

A party was held at Fangtasia, not a big party but only for friends of Kol and Natali who were in New Orleans. At a party music wasn't too loud, most of them were chatting and feeding on humans, some compelled, some not compelled.

- "I guess this is a goodbye party." Rebekah remarks as she approaches booths were Natali and Kol were sitting.

- "Yeah, it's time to go somewhere else." Natali tells her.

- "Are you staying here, Bekah?" Kol asked.

- "I don't know, I haven't decided yet." Rebekah says and sits next to him.

- "We'll call you to Saint Tropez when we get there." Natali tells her.

- Rebekah smiles, "If I decide to come it'll be a surprise."

- "Well Eric is also staying here, someone needs to take care of the club while we're gone." Natali tells her and points with her eyes at Eric who was on a dance floor feeding on some human girl.

- Rebekah looks at him for a moment then back at Natali, "I know what you're trying to do." she says.

- "I'm just saying." Natali says.

- Rebekah laughs, "Yeah, right."

- "My sister is still waiting on that muppet." Kol remarks.

- Natali sighs, "Oh please, all he ever did is hurt you." she tells her.

- "Yeah, we betrayed each other over the decades, but I still love him." Rebekah told them honestly.

- "Still, you deserve better." Natali says.

Then Eric came and sat across from Rebekah, he licked the blood of off his lips while looking at her.

- "Babe, I heard you're staying here." Eric says with a smirk on his lips.

- "Don't call me babe." Rebekah replies.

- "Eric you have competition." Kol says, mocking him.

- "Who? That Marcel guy?" Eric asks, "I'm four hundred years older than him."

- Rebekah raises her eyebrow, "So?" she questioned.

- "So, he is not a treat to me." Eric says, "If he wants to fight over you, I'm always ready."

- Kol laughs, "I doubt he would do that."

- "Kol!" Rebekah raises her voice.

- "What? I'm right." Kol says. He never liked Marcel for his sister or at all. He knew that she needs someone who will do anything for her and Marcel was never that guy.

- "Well, I expect you two to come together to Saint Tropez." Natali says and smiles, while Rebekah looks annoyed that they are trying to get her and Eric together.

- "I expect that too." Eric agrees with her.

- "I'm sorry, but I'll need to crash down your dreams." Rebekah tells them.

- "Never say never, Bekah." Natali says.

- "I charmed you once, I'll do it again." Eric says, giving her a wink and she rolls her eyes again.

- "So Rebekah, we could share a meal before we go?" Natali asked her.

- Rebekah smiles, "Sure."

Then the two of them stood up from the table and went to the dance floor where one guy happily allowed them to feed on him.

Since the club was open there were more and more humans who enjoyed while vampires were feeding on them, they didn't even have to compel them, but little did they know that none of them will come out of there alive and be able to talk about that experience with their friends.