PART 32: | DANCE QUEEN |

・ • ・ • ・

There are objects of affection

That can mesmerize the soul.

There is always one addiction

That just can not be controlled.

You are mine, all mine, you are mine.

・ • ・ • ・

AMSTERDAM

More than a month ago Rebekah told them that Klaus left for New Orleans and that he finally believed them when he saw Marcel with his own eyes. Now he is trying to get his city back and become a king again, just as Kol and Natali expected. And Elijah was also with him, still trying to lead him down the right path.

Kol woke up, eyes getting used to the surroundings around him. In a haze, he glanced at his girlfriend beside him in this fancy hotel room they were currently residing in and another dead girl from last night snack, lying on the edge of the bed.

He sat up in the bed, eyes turning toward Natali as she too began to wake up. Kol watched as her eyes started to come back to life.

- "Hey. Darling..", Kol smiled at her lazily. "You wanna go for another round?" His hand trailed down her chest.

- "What? No, not really, let me sleep." Natali mumbled in a sleepy voice, while she pushed his hand away in the space between them.

- "Come on, love. Last night was spectacular." Kol strung out the last word for effect.

- "You're right. Having all that drugs and alcohol in me made it amazing and if I'm mundane I would probably be dead, so let me sleep until all of it is out of my system." Natali told him, turning herself on the stomach.

- "What a better way to get it out of your system than to have more fun?" Kol questioned, a devilish smirk appearing on his face as he watched her naked body in front of him.

- "God. Do you ever get tired." Natali remarked briskly.

- "I don't." Kol replied, seeing that she already fall back to sleep.

He learned better than to wake her up when she wants to sleep after not having sex for almost a week so he let her sleep this off. He still wasn't sure how she managed to resist him, but she did.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Kol and Natali were walking through the streets of Amsterdam, enjoying the summer weather that Netherlands city was experiencing. During the day Amsterdam was completely different to what Kol had seen at night. It was strange - even though he had set foot on the same path just a night ago. The glowing, neon lights that screamed sex were gone, replaced by the sun, which made everything look clean and bright.

Natali also liked Amsterdam, this, of course, wasn't her first time here. She liked the canals, liked the small streets leading to who knew where and most of all she liked the people, or better say she liked how they taste.

Natali paused for a second, her foot halfway in the air. Then she took a step back.

- She took a better look at the inside of one bar they just came upon, "Is that Rebekah?" she asked, seeing a blonde girl in the distance that looked a lot like Rebekah.

Kol's gaze looked at the same direction as hers and instantly with a grab of her hand he confirmed that in fact, it was Rebekah. He opened the door of the bar and they walked in, holding hands tangled together.