PART 83: | THE FALL OF THE MIKAELSONS |

Freya was working on a spell when Kol approached her.

- "Well, you said you put the Prophecy to rest, so what's the worry? Kol asked once seeing Freya was working on a spell.

- "You said we can't leave the city and I didn't sleep last night. I just had this feeling of dread. I don't know if it's my own guilt or maybe, it's my intuition telling me something's coming." Freya tells him.

- "And what's this? Your early warning system?" Kol asks as he looks at the table with a map.

- This map is spelled to trace Niklaus' enemies. Let's just hope I'm being paranoid." Freya singed as she started an incantation, "Calaste piso tal tras es tros. Calaste piso tal tras es tros.."

Kol's eyes widened upon seeing that the drops of blood on the map started to make their way to NOLA from all directions over the world.

- "I guess you're not being paranoid, when there is, in fact, a hoard of killers there to get you." Kol tells her.

Elijah walks down the stairs where Kol is gathering weapons. Klaus steps into the hall.

- As Klaus stepped into the hall Kol spoke, "Freya's tracking your sirelines now. So it won't be long which works for me. I could use a good fight."

- "Well, we do have an advantage." Elijah started, "No vampire may enter this stronghold as long as the deed remains in Freya's name."

- "So what? We hide in here while the enemies mass at the front gate?" Kol asked his brother, almost offended by his comment.

- "Well, if they are so determined to die at our hands, let them come." Klaus said with a shrug.

Before they said anything else they hear a struggle upstairs, but before any of them could make a move to get to Freya, a crowd of vampires closes in on them.

They were shocked when they saw Marcel entering the compound, alive and well.

- "Never thought it would come to this. But as always, The Mikaelsons made my choice for me." Marcel remarks.

- "Marcel, how?" Klaus asked.

- "How are we in your home? I've friends who can nullify a deed, foreclose on a property like that," he snaps his fingers for the effect, "Or did you mean.. how am I not a rotting corpse?"

- "I thought my friend was dead, and yet here you are. So send these fools away, and let's talk. You and me." Klaus offered.

- "Is that relief I hear? Really? If I hadn't been one step ahead of you, I would be at the bottom of the river." Marcel tells him.

- Elijah stepped forward, placing himself at the center of attention, "Marcel, your anger is with me. I'm the one that's responsible for this crime against you."

- "One thing I learned sticking around this family, Elijah, you take on one of you, you are taking on all of you." Marcel responded, then gestured to the other vampires around them, "These guys, Klaus' sirelines, they're here to bear witness today."

- Kol narrowed his eyes at him and tilted his head to the side, "Are you planning to put on a little show, Marcellus?"

- "Damned sure I am." Marcel answered, "The Fall of The Mikaelsons. And guess what, the show has already started." he raised his arms up and the vampires begin to move forward.

- Kol walks towards him saying, "I know you're hurt, but you're not the only one who lost someone. It would break Davina's heart to see you like this."