PROLOGUE:

[MYSTIC FALLS: 2011.]

The day after Elena and Damon came back from Chicago, Elena was alone at her house when someone knocked at her door. She narrowed her eyes in confusion and walked towards the door. Just as she opened the door she saw Bonnie in front of her and she looked a bit out of place.

- But before Elena could ask if she's alright, Bonnie said just three simple words, "She is coming."

- Elena froze in place and glared at Bonnie, "Who is coming?" she asked just before Bonnie stumbled onto the ground in front of her.

Elena immediately called Damon to come over to her house and explained to him about what happened. They waited for a few minutes for Bonnie to wake up and when she did she looked around in confusion, not knowing how she came to Elena's house and when.

- "Bonnie, are you okay?" Elena asked in a worrying voice.

- "I feel okay." Bonnie replied and before she could utter another word Damon asked her, "Who's coming?"

- Bonnie furrowed her eyebrows at him, "What? How should I know that?"

- "You came here and told me "She is coming." Elena informed her.

- Bonnie shakes her head, "I don't remember any of it."

The three of them exchanged looks with each other, not knowing what to think, but they got a feeling like they should be afraid. Something bad is going to happen.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

I hope you enjoyed.

If you liked this chapter please,

consider giving it a vote.

Thank you.