PART 60: | THE FIRST ENCOUNTER |

Natali walked into a dark room saying, "Ignarious." and all the candles in the room lit up. In a circle made of salt she placed a lock of hair, then moved two steps back and started chanting, "Mwen rele ou isit la. Vini non isit la."

Suddenly Hayley found herself in a half-dark room and when she glanced up she saw Natali in front of her. She panicked a little and tried to step out of the salt circle, but she realized that she wasn't able to do so.

- "What the hell did you do?" Hayley asked, confused why and how did she found herself there.

- "I knew you wouldn't come here willingly so I summoned you." Natali replied.

- "Why?" Hayley asked.

- "You don't know this, but Klaus compelled you to marry Jackson so that wolfs can control their powers and later he has a plan to kill Jackson and takes his place." Natali explained to her.

- Hayley narrowed her eyes, "Why should I believe you? I drink vervain ever since I broke the sire bond." she says.

- "It's easy to drain someone off of vervain." Natali tells her, "But if you don't believe me, I can make you remember." she waved her hand and broke a circle of salt.

Hayley stepped out of it, but she didn't try to run away even if that thought did cross her mind, she wanted to see if Natali is telling the truth.

Natali stepped closer to her and placed her hands on the sides of Hayley's forehead before she started chanting.

As she started on magically wiping Hayley's mind of Klaus' compulsion Hayley's vision starts to blur and she begins to shout out in agony, but that didn't stop Natali to go all the way till the end. She rather enjoyed her screams.

Hayley starts to remember, memories of Klaus compelling her start to flash through her mind.

- "You're right." Hayley says when Natali completed her spell.

- "I'm always right." Natali stated.

- "Why would you reveal this to me? What do you get out of it?" Hayley questioned her.

- "Well, I always like to watch how his plans get ruined." Natali replies, "And if I'm the one who ruins them even better."

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

HAYLEY'S AND KLAUS' P.O.V:

When Hayley left Natali's house she immediately went to the compound to find Klaus.

Just as she stepped into a room where Klaus was painting a picture she heard him saying, "You'll be pleased to know that Finn is no longer a problem. However, there are other dangers on the horizon. My father is on the loose. I need you to use your pack to find him."

- "No!" Hayley quickly said and Klaus realized that something is wrong because she's not obeying his orders and he could notice by the sound of her voice that she was angry, he turned to look at her as she continued speaking, "Mikael is a threat to you and I'm not going to let you use them to settle your old scores."

- Klaus stepped closer to her and looked straight into her eyes, "Let me be as clear as possible - your pack, your friends, your husband, are going to do whatever I told you to do." He thought he compelled her again, "I am not running a charity hostel, here. If they are not fighting on my side, then they will not remain alive to fight at all!"

- Hayley frowns, "Are you trying to compel me again? It won't work this time!" she tells him, while Klaus just stares at her she continues, "I know you compelled me to marry Jackson, then you plan to kill him and take over the pack now when they can control their powers and who know for what more you want to compel me."