PART 59: | FAMILY DINNER |

Next morning Kol and Natali headed towards the compound to find Klaus and to put him where he belongs. Natali was already very angry that he was flirting with Sonia, but now after he kidnapped her and tried to use her to find the gold daggers she was furious.

She was the first one who walked into the courtyard of the compound, Kol following at her heels.

- "Come out and face me, you bastard." Natali shouted out loud so that everybody at the compound can hear her and especially Klaus, "Did you really think your plan will work?"

- But instead of Klaus the first person who appeared was Elijah, "Can you explain what happened?"

- "Guess who was completely unworthy of our trust!" Natali trailed off, glancing at Klaus who came out of the living room and stood behind Elijah.

- Elijah stood in between the three of them, but he was turned towards Natali and Kol, "I would suggest leaving this for later because we have other things to deal with right now."

- Natali grits her teeth in irritation and rolled her eyes before she looked at Elijah and said, "I would suggest you shut up and move."

- "Elijah always getting into someone else's business." Kol remarked annoyed by his brother.

- "This is not the right time. We still have Finn to deal with and to find out more about Freya and Dahlia." Elijah told them.

- "We don't need him to help us." Natali replied.

- "We'll need every help we can get if we want to defeat Dahlia." Elijah says, "No one knows how powerful she really is and how we're going to defeat her."

- "Guess I'll figure something out." Natali tells him, anger clouding her voice.

Suddenly Kol started gasping for breath, they all looked at him and Natali was about to ask him what's wrong, but he fell to the floor, losing consciousness.

- "Guess you're outnumbered now." Klaus remarks with a smirk.

- "You'll pay." Natali threatened him.

- "What did I do no-?" Klaus began asking before he also started gasping for breath and collapsing to the ground. Quickly after him same happened to Elijah and the only two persons left at the compound were Rebekah and Natali.

Natali didn't know what was happening all off sudden and she shouted Rebekah's name.

Rebekah was fine and she came into the compound, seeing her brothers on the ground she asked, "What the bloody hell happened?"

- "I have no idea. They just collapsed." Natali told her, "One after another."

- "Maybe Finn has something to do with it." Rebekah says.

- "Maybe we should find him." Natali suggested.

- "We definitely should." Rebekah told her.

Natali set up a magical circle with runes made out of salt on the floor in the courtyard. She lights a match and begins to use it to light the candles in her circle. Kneeling down, she holds out her hands and begins to chant the incantation, "We du le mon ennemi on ton. We du le mon ennemi on ton."

As she chants, she begins to get visions of Finn, who was just finishing casting his own spell somewhere in Lafayette Cemetery. He's leaning over a bowl of what looks like blood and he has several objects, including a fox tail, a feather, and a deer antler.

- "I saw glimpses of him." Natali says when she came out of her vision.

- "What did you saw?" Rebekah asked.