PART 14: | FAKE FRIENDSHIP |

It was a rainy day and Kol and Natali were at Jeremy's house sitting in the living room and playing Xbox for hours.

- "How do you always win?" Jeremy exclaimed after Natali won for the twenty times.

- "It's a secret." Natali replied.

- "It's like this controller doesn't work every time I'm so close to winning." Jeremy stated, then he turned towards Kol, "Same happens to you?"

- "Nope." Kol lied because it wouldn't be a coincidence if both of the controllers stopped working at the same time.

- "Weird." Jeremy remarked, "I'll take another one."

- "Maybe I'm just a better player than you two." Natalia told them, smiling.

- "No, you're not." Kol told her firmly.

- "Well, this one is brand new. It can't be broken." Jeremy informs them as he sat back onto the couch.

And Kol burst out in laughter at the realization that Natali can't use her magic again to beat Jeremy.

- Natali hit his leg, "Shut up, Kol!" she snapped.

- "Hey mate, do you have some drinks?" Kol asked Jeremy not taking his eyes off of the game.

- "Yeah, what do you guys want?" Jeremy asked.

- "Wine. Do you have wine?" Natali asked, sitting on the floor in front of Kol who was on the couch.

- "I do." Jeremy replied pausing the game and placing his controller on the table, then he walked over to the kitchen.

- Natali tilted her head back against the couch, looking up at Kol, "I'm sooo hungry." she whispered to him.

- Kol looked down at her and leaning closer to her face, he whispered, "Go and eat someone darling."

- "I'm hungry for you." Natali told him with a smile.

- Kol smiles back at her and leaning back into the couch he said, "Well I'm sure you are."

- Natali rolled her eyes, knowing that he rejected her on purpose, "Do you think Jeremy drinks vervain?" she asked.

- "Maybe. Why?" Kol asked, burying his free hand into her hair.

- "We could feed on him, without killing of course." Natali suggested.

- "Don't blow up our cover." Kol told her, just seconds before they heard Jeremy coming closer towards the living room.

- He stopped on the doorway, holding two bottles of wine, he asked, "Red or white?"

- "Red." Natali replied quickly.

Jeremy walked towards the table and placed the bottle of red wine on it, then went back to the kitchen for glasses.

- Natali looked at Kol, "I won't blow it up. I have a plan." she told him and smiled cunningly.

For a while, they were drinking wine and playing more games without talking to each other, maybe just saying some curse words when they lose. Natali just lost her game and in frustration, she lifted herself up and took her glass of wine. She drowned her drink down in one quick swallow and plopped herself onto the couch between Jeremy and Kol.

Empty glass in her hand suddenly shattered and cut Jeremy's arm.

- "Oh my God, I'm so sorry." Natali told him, placing her hand over his wound, "I'm so sloppy."

- Jeremy stood up from the couch, "It's okay, I'm just going to put some bandage."

When Jeremy left Natali smiled to herself and licked his blood that was on her fingers.

- "And?" Kol asked, curious.

- Natali turned her head towards him, "Vervain-" she placed her other finger on Kol's lips, "free." she told him and smiled when he licked Jeremy's blood off of her finger.

Kol's lips curved into a smile as her finger exited his mouth. She leaned closer to him and licked a little bit of blood that was on his bottom lip.

After that she turned back to the shattered glass on the couch and her lap and using her magic before Jeremy comes back she found all of the pieces and placed them on the table that was in front of them.

- "Do you guys need some bandage?" Jeremy asked entering the room.

- "Nope, we're okay." Kol replied.

Jeremy nodded and sat back on the couch next to Natali.

- "Didn't you just had my blood on your hands?" Jeremy asked.

- Natali thinks for a moment, "Hmm, I guess I did." she told him, "But then we licked it off. Tasty."

- Jeremy narrowed his eyes, it didn't take long for him to realize what they are. In realization, he jumped up from the couch and Natali did the same, then grabbed his shoulders and compelled him, "Sit still, be quiet and ignore anything Kol says."

Then she pushed him back onto the couch and straddled him.

- "Hey!" Kol protested, "Do you want me to kill him?"

- "That's exactly why I told him to ignore you." Natali told him, leaning closer to Jeremy's neck.

She licked the spot on his neck before her fangs extended from her gums. She could literally hear Kol rolling his eyes and trying to keep his eyes on the game.

Her eyes dilated and her insides burn with desire. She tilted his head to the side to get a better bite. Closing her eyes, she sank her fangs deep into his flesh and began to drink very deeply. After a few seconds she quickly pulled back to stop before she kills him. She wiped her mouth and turned her attention towards Kol.

- "Are you done?" Kol asked.

- "Are you jealous?" Natali asked when Kol remained silent she continued, "Because I can continue."

- Kol shot her a look of disapproval, "It's not going to end well if you continue doing it like this." he gestured towards her legs that were still straddling Jeremy.

- Natali smiled in amusement, "For who?" she asked.

- "For both of you." Kol replied quickly.

- "If you're done with-" she gestured toward the game, "Maybe you can punish me for what I did." Natali told him, seductively biting her lower lip.

- Kol smirked in the realization of why was she doing this with Jeremy, "You wish, darling." he said, his voice flat.

- "I do." Natali simply told him.

- "I'm gonna punish you when I want to, not when you want that." Kol told her, his voice strong.

- "We'll see about that." Natali replied coldly and turned back to Jeremy.

She bit her wrist and give him her blood to heal, then looked into his eyes and compelled him to forget everything that happened after she broke an empty glass of wine.

Then she stood up and walked towards the door.

- "Where are you going?" Kol asked her.

- "Back to the hotel." Natali replied exiting the room.

- "Don't wait for me." Kol stated.

- "I won't." Natali replied and left.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡