PART 68: | THE RETURN |

KOL'S P.O.V:

When Kol couldn't find Natali at the cemetery he went back to the compound.

- "Where's Natali?" Kol asks Freya.

- "I don't know. I haven't seen her since she left with you." Freya replied.

- "So is it true that Jackson bit and killed Lucian?" Kol asks her.

- Before Freya could answer they heard Klaus' voice, "Not quite. I just spoke to Lucian."

- "Wonderful." Kol says with a smile, "Now I can kill him."

- "Actually you can't." Klaus tells him, "I need to find out why he's here first."

- Kol rolls his eyes, "Kill first ask questions later?"

- "Kol! You won't touch him until I have all the answers." Klaus tells him strictly.

- "Fine, but do tell me when you have all the answers. " Kol told him, "In the meantime, I need to find Natali." and with that, he left the compound.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Like frozen Natali was standing in one place, staring at her sister. She couldn't believe, she thought her eyes were deceiving her.

- "How ar-" Natali started to ask, but Renée cut her off saying, "How am I alive? Well I become a vampire."

- "No." Natali shakes her head, "That's not possible. It's been a thousand years since I heard that you were killed."

- "But you never saw my body." Renée pointed out, "I was killed, but I came back to the land of the living because I had vampire blood in my system."

- "And you never got the idea to tell me that?" Natali asked.

- Renée took a moment to think, "No, it never crossed my mind."

- "You're lying." Natali tells her, as she tries to hold back her tears.

 - "Why would I lie?" Renée says, not showing any emotions

- "Why wouldn't you lie?" Natali shots back, "How could you keep something like that from me?"

- "Oh please, don't act like you've mourned me." Renée tells her.

- "I did." Natali replies.

- But Renée was acting like she didn't hear her, "You had your perfect city, your perfect coven. You were fine without me."

- Natali smiles in realization, "Oh, so you are jealous of me."

- "I'm not jealous." Renée says firmly, "I have Tristian, I have the Strix. I didn't need you."

"