PART 74: | TRISTAN'S SPLENDID END |

Davina had a fight with her boyfriend Caleb and she was at Rossenaus when Natali walked in and saw her sitting against the bar.

- "Trouble in paradise?" Natali asks as she approaches her.

- When Davina hears her voice and sees her she rolls her eyes, "Leave me alone."

- "You don't mind if I sit here, do you?" Natali asks even if she knows the answer and sits next to her.

- "Actually I do." Davina replies.

- Natali smiles, "I don't care." she says before ordering herself a glass of wine.

- "You have your club, why did you come here to drink?" Davina questioned, "What do you want from me?"

- "I can drink wherever I want." Natali tells her.

A few moments later a bartender gave Natali her glass of wine and he also gave Davina another drink.

- "I didn't order this." Davina says to him.

- "It's from that guy across from you." He tells her and points his finger at him as she turns to see who it was, but she was disappointed when she saw that it wasn't who she wanted it to be.

- "You know the best way to forget someone is to hook up with another guy." Natali tells her.

- "I don't want to forget anyone." Davina replies.

- "What happened, there must be a reason why you're drinking?" Natali asked.

- "Why do you care?" Davina says.

- "I don't, I'm just curious." Natali replies.

- Davina takes a sip of her new drink, "We just had a fight."

- "First one?" Natali asks, "The first one is the worse. Then you get used to it."

- "I guess you're talking from experience." Davina says and takes another sip.

- "Yeah, a thousand years experience." Natali says.

After that, there was silence between them until suddenly Davina started to feel dizzy. She almost fell off her chair but Natali catches her.

- "Is she okay?" Bartender asks.

- "She is fine. She's just drunk." Natali tells him and takes Davina with her to Fangtasia.

The next morning Marcel was looking for Davina, he found out that she was last seen at Rossenaus and he heard from a bartender that she left with a woman who had dark hair and red lipstick and he right away knew who that was. He came knocking at the door of Fangtasia and he woke up all vampires who were there.

- Just as Eric opened the front door Marcel asked, "Where is Natali? I need her to come here right now."

- "I'm here." Natali's voice was heard as she walked down the stairs.

- "Where is Davina? What did you do to her?" Marcel asks angrily.

- "She is fine and in the guest room." Natali tells him, "She wasn't feeling good so I brought her here."

- Marcel furrowed his eyebrows, "Why would you do that?"

- "I don't know how she got those bartenders to give her alcohol when she's not 21 years old." Natali says, knowing that Marcel didn't know Davina was drinking.

- "What?" Marcel asked.

- Natali nodded, "Yeah, she had some issues with her boyfriend so she got drunk. All teenagers do that."