Reginald Gerald Huggins is a chump

Start from the beginning

"Don't gotta ask me twice" Lorraine said standing up and walking off. "Wait for me Laney" Vic tripped over his seat while getting up to follow his girlfriend. "You gonna be okay?" Patrick looked at Tulip for conformation. "Just go idiot, I'll be fine" Tulip waved her hand trying to dismiss him. Patrick and Ali turn to each other and shrug before leaving. 

It left Reggie and Tulip at the table by themselves, He still didn't notice that the others had left. "Yo" Tulip snaps her fingers in front of his face. He jumps and turns to her before searching around the table. "Where did the others go?" "I told them to leave" Tulip crossed her arms. "What the hell is wrong with you? You keep pouting like your angry in the corner and it was ruining the vibe!" Reggie sighs and sinks into the seat. "Okay, I seen you with Peter today and-" "Oh Jesus christ Reggie, not this shit again" Reggie hardened his glare at her. "Oh so you and him did have something?" "No!" Tulip exclaimed. "We don't! Why don't you fucking trust me Reggie?" Reggie fell quiet at her question. He still had suspicion that she was still fucking around with the others like she use to. "Reggie, On my life Im not fucking with him. Okay?" Reggie took a deep breath and nods. "Even with that tape he gave you?" "Oh this?" Tulip said showing him the tape. "He said it was some group that'll like, I haven't listen to it yet" Tulip shrugs putting the tape back in her pocket. "No biggie" Reggie sighs, all his worries were finally leaving him. 

"Fine"
~

A week past since that incident and everything went by as normal. The gang were standing at Jade's locker waiting for her to put away her stuff for the day. "Yeah, and that bitch kept fucking staring at me" Lorraine grumbled pulling her hair in a ponytail. "Like did she have a problem?" "Who?" Tulip asked leaning over. "Who else? Greta" "I don't know why yall have such an issue with her" Jade said closing her locker. "She's actually pretty nice" "To you" Ali scoffed. "You like the most unlikeable people" Jade tilts her head, she didn't know what the girl meant by that but she brushed it off.

"Jade! Oh my god, I've been looking for you!" Speaking of the devil, Jade turns around and smiles at the blonde girl. "What's up? You finally ask out-" "No! Not that!" Greta waves her hand in front of her face trying to silence the girl in front of the gang. The gang couldn't help but glare at her seeing the two converse, no one would ever expect those two to get along. "Yeah but you know that boy that's in our class on B days?" Jade nodded before the girl came close and whispered in her ear. Jade's eyes widen as she puts a hand over her mouth. "Jade? What's wrong?" Henry asked looking down at his girlfriend who was in shock. "Greta babes, Can you like repeat that for them to hear...?" Greta looks up at the gang and shrugs. "Peter Gordan been running around the school saying that Tulip gave him head in the school's bathroom" "What?!" Reggie turns to Tulip with an angry look. "What the fuck Tulip!" Tulip stared at him with wide eyes, did he seriously believe Peter? "What do you mean what the fuck Tulip? I haven't done shit with him and I told you that!"

Jade turns back to Greta. "Like How long has he been saying this?" "He's been saying it for a couple days now, Like she did it for a tape or something" Reggie's glare harden even further onto his girlfriend, at least he thinks. "Ooh, I think this is about to get ugly" Greta whispered to Jade. "Yeah, it is. I'll catch up with you later!" Greta waves as she walks away from the gang, Jade turning back to the tension behind her. "You fucking lied to me!" He shouted, Jade could hear the hurt in his voice and it bothered her. "The fact that you wouldn't even fucking listen to me proves how shitty you are!" Tulip pokes her finger into his chest with force. "Both of you cool it" Jade said crossing her arms, she turns to Reggie with a glare. "What the fuck Jade? You're seriously about to believe Greta?" "And you aren't?" Jade shot back making him fall silent.

"I want to make something clear to you" Jade said dropping her bookbag on the floor. "Whatever happened before I stepped foot in Butch's police station on June Eighth, Nineteen eighty-nine at Nine thirty am, I literally don't care and you have to get over yourself" Reggie's eyes twitched. He hated how Jade acted like she knew everything but really she knew nothing. "You don't know anything Jade, don't even act or think like you do" Reggie stepped forward in a threatening way. "It only takes one brain cell to see that your a self conscious bastard" Jade was ready to punch him, she didn't care that he was a built like a linebacker at this point. She needed to knock some type of sense in him. "The fuck you just say?" Henry stood between the two, he shoved the taller boy back. "Watch where your stepping" Henry glared. "I said what I said Reggie and I ain't taking it back" Jade started putting her hair up in a ponytail with a evil grin. "Look at you, you feeling so froggy that you about to leap on the wrong person" Reggie paused, he slowly started to calm himself down.

"You haven't even asked for my side Reggie" Tulip says with hurt in her eyes. "Even after what I fucking told you the other day!" "What? Did you suck his dick before or after he gave you the tape?" Reggie was getting heated. "Imma stop you right there buddy" Patrick cuts Reggie off before he could even start up again. "Kakach' was with me Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday" "And I can confirm that" Ali said afterwards. "I saw her leave out his house when I was on my way there" "And Yesterday she was with me at the record store" Jade smirks. "Remember? You're the one who dropped us off" Reggie fell quiet again trying to find a loop hole and anything they said. "You act like you don't drive us home almost everyday" Lorraine muttered pressing her head on the lockers. "And I thought I was slow" Reggie took a deep breath rubbing his temples.

"Like I get it, You don't wanna believe her because she sucked your dick while you were fucked up. But you need to understand how you fucking sound" Jade snickered. "You know how you sound? Like a fucking Cuck siding with the guy who quote on quote 'got head' from your girlfriend" Her words angered him, but she was doing it on purpose. "Now, are you ready to be angry at the right person, or do you still wanna duke it out?" Reggie turns to Tulip who tensed up. "We'll talk about this later" He then turns back to Jade who had her arms crossed. "I have...a plan" Jade and Henry both turn to each other. "We're all ears"

~

"How was she man, I heard she is kinda a whore" Peter gave a grin as he leaned against his locker. "She was perfect, a tease even. Sometimes she added a little too much teeth if you know what I mean" The guys made gasping nosies and whispering. "Doesn't she date Belch?" Someone asked. "Yeah, but she's considering leaving him for me, what can I say? The girls can't resist me" Peter closed his locker. "I gotta head out, I'll see yall losers around" Peter walked off hearing the multiple byes in his way.

Peter walked down the hallway with a happy hum. "Hey Pete" He paused, slowly turning his head to see Jade and Henry coming out of their respected restrooms. Jade laughed seeing his eyes shake with fear for a bit. "Why so scared man, You ain't do anything....Right?" Henry took a step forward with a glare and a smile on his face. Peter turned and began walking a bit quicker down the hall, gaining some distance between the two of them. Whistling was heard down the hallway and Peter recognized who it came from too well. "Hey loser, you think you're fucking funny?" Peter was face to face with Patrick hockstetter and his girlfriend beside him with a glare. "Your pretty lucky, that I can't put my hands on you" "Wha-What do you mean?" Peter sputtered. "Behind you" Ali points with a grin. Peter slowly turns his head to the side to see Vic and Lorraine leaning on the lockers leaning on the lockers with a grin, Vic was tossing the baseball up and down in his hands.

Peter turned himself around fully. He was greeted seeing Reggie towering over him. Tulip stood beside him with a glare as she pulled the tape out of her pocket. "Keep your dumbass tape" She chucks the tape at his head before turning away. "Tulip wai-wait! I never said any of that s-" He couldn't even finish his sentence before getting punched straight in the mouth. "Jump him!" Jade shouts from the back laughing. It was entertaining from her point of view seeing his mouth get filled with blood so quickly. "How he gonna talk shit but he's down in one punch?" Jade snickered.

"Stay, the fuck away, from my girl" Reggie held him up by the shirt while holding his other fist up in the air. "Got that?" "Yea-Yeah! Totally Belch!" Reggie dropped Peter on the ground and stomped his foot on the ground. "Get the fuck out of here" Peter started scrambling to get off the floor and taking off down the hallway. "Well, our problem is taken care of" Patrick smiles leaning onto Ali. 

"T, you coo?" Jade asked looking at Tulip. "I'm good! I'm great!" Tulip said while taking deep breathes. "Piece of shit..." Reggie turned to Tulip and sighed. "Tulip, Listen I" "Ah Ah!" Jade said tapping her foot. "Not how you start an apology!" Reggie grumbled something under his breath and turns back to his girlfriend. "I know I'm stupid" "What else?" Tulip asked with a smile. "An Idiot?" "And?" Reggie chuckles a bit. "And someone who isn't deserving of your time or love, I shouldn't have lashed out like that as I did back there" Tulip bites the inside of her cheek as he went on with the apology. "I should've just listened to you the first time, is there any way you could forgive me?" Tulip puts a finger on her cheek before grinning. "The record store?" "Deal," Reggie says with a grin. "Let's blow this joint!" Vic hums following the gang out. Their problem was taken care of.