A true love story...

Start from the beginning

"Of course not! I'm coughing!" Lied Kara, pretending to cough now. "Kara I'm not stupid, is that a dog or Rao help me and I'm never buying you Potstickers again." The Super gasps and turns around to be met with a pissed off Luthor. "You wouldn't dare." Kara said in disbelief, trying her best pout. "Kara I don't want...Wait puppies?! You brough two dogs?! Kara what part of 'no' don't you understand?!"

End of Flashback

Keith heard people laughing, mostly his mother. The young Super took a few seconds before talking again. "They argued for days. Kara cried and pouted, trying her best puppy eyes and Lena huffed and cried internally. Until one day when my Ieiu came home from a tiring mission and saw Lena and both puppies cuddled up together after a long day. We still have those dogs. The white is Krypto and the grey Astro, I'm sure you've seen them with missions of me and Ieiu."

Right then he heard two barks from the crowd and started to chuckle. Keith took another bottle of water, pushed up his glasses and continued the story. "The two women fought about pointless things like, where to eat dinner, who ate the last item of food, which was always Kara, over how long Lena overworked, how Kara wasn't careful enough on missions, how much people flirted with the other woman. But a thing that never left, was the love for each other."

Flashback

Kara landed into their apartment. She was in a interview, but noticed her phone kept on vibrating. As she took her phone out, she had multiple missed calls from her girlfriend, with a huge smile on her face she called back, but that smile dropped to a frown when she heard Lena's broken voice. The blond cut the interview short and excused herself. As usual she fled into an empty alley and flew off into the sky. She flew so fast that you could her the sound barrier break. Surely she broke a record.

The heroine saw her girlfriend curled up on the sofa and Kara ran to her, first she took out her boots and then her cape. Then she took Lena into her arms and hugged her tight afraid to let go. That morning before Kara left for work, they had an argument and Kara left the apartment with a crinkle and a shattered glass. But right now she didn't think about the fight they had, she didn't think about the anger that she had this morning, all she cared was about Lena and comforting her. All she wanted to do was hold Lena tight, send comforting words into her ear, telling how much she loves Lena. After a couple of minutes, Lena slowly began to even her breathing.

Lena pulls aways and looks into ocean eyes. "Lillian came to L-Corp, she has threaten me and you...That she will kill us if I don't give her what she needs. I was so scared and you were busy with a fire, so I gave it to her but made sure it would make a side effect, so whatever she's doing wouldn't work. Then she told me what a disgrace I am and that I was a mistake and should have never been born. She said I was useless and nothing. She wants to kill you so I would turn like Lex and destroy people. But I told her how much I love you and nothing will replace that love I have for you. But her words...Her words cut me deep." Lena said through sobs. Kara just hugs her tighter. "She even told me I was never worth her time and then she slapped me, hard. She said I am nothing and I have no family, just that I have nothing." The Luthor said through tears.

"Hey, you have me, Alex, Maggie, J'onn, Eliza, Brainy and Nia. You have everything that she doesn't have, you have love and family. You will never, have not a place in our hearts. You Lena Luthor deserve everything, except for pain. I love you and I want you to know that everyday." Kara said and kissed Lena's forehead. Every word she said, she meant it, every word was filled with love and truth, just how Lena deserves it. "Every day I fall deeper in love with you. I love you more than yesterday, I love you more than 30 minutes ago, I love you more than ten seconds ago. Lillian is wrong and has always been. I will always love you, till my very last breath." Kara said softly, as Lena's sobs started to become quiet. Lena looked up again and kissed Kara deeply. "I love you." Lena said, with teary eyes. Kara smiled warmly and also had teary eyes. "I love you too."