3 years later - my apologies .

Um ... so hi, it's been so long since I've done this so I'm just going to tell you guys the truth. I started this fanfiction when I was in the 6th grade. And of course, being in the 6th grade I did not EVER expect my story to get this far. Because I was just an 11 year old girl who was into anime and wanted to have fun. My story of course didnt get much recognition until a year later, when there were more chapters, and you know when your young you have the energy and exhilaration to start something new. But eventually that faded away for me. In my previous chapter I believe I was probably in 7th grade, and I thought I had found my motivation for this story again but you know my procrastination got the best of me snd eventually I just gave up without any word because I really did not expect my story to have come this far or for anyone to care for my story.

     Now that I am a junior in high school, I had decided to check on this old project of mines just for fun, and seeing the large amount of progress and recognition this story made, I feel guilt for leaving you guys hanging for so long. Reading the comments of support really does raise my heart with joy, however I have never been able to pick up my motivation for writing, and for that I am deeply sorry for the 160k viewers who took time out of their day to read my story.

     One day in the future when I am older, I may restart fresh and begin a new book much better than this. If you have come this far, thank you for your time and I am so grateful for your patience and effort into reading my book.

With much love - till next time .