Chapter 19: Awkward with Sasuke

I'm very lazy at the moment so it's my decision to time skip bronachos! Also that's what her katana looks like when she puts chakra into it!

3 years later~

For the past 3 years it's been pretty fun and awesome. Yup, that's right. I just said awesome. During the 3 years that I've stayed here I've learned that "It doesn't hurt to show emotion once in a while as long as you live your life to the fullest" as quoted by Itachi.

Tch, yeah right. As if I would actually listen to that trashy advice. The only reason I'm showing emotion is because of a deal me and Itachi made. And I still resent the day it was official.

The deal was that in return for not letting Sasuke kill him, I had to show emotion. But the good news is that I was able to cure Itachi. So basically right now, I'm packing all my stuff before heading to the village.

But before I head back there was one thing I had to do. I had to tell Sasuke the truth and Itachi had already shown me his memories so now all I had to do was show Sasuke.

Time skip~

I was now on my way towards Sasukes base or hide out or whatever. How did I find him? Easy, there was a rumor that he had been in the village that was very close to our base. This rumor started about a day ago. Weird right?

I'm pretty sure I was hot on his trail because I was able to sense him now. But of course, there's always something that has to be in my way...

A leader I'm guessing from out of nowhere landed in front of me along with his other two minions. To be honest, I was pretty moody so I really didn't care what they had to say I'm not losing Sasuke after I stayed up a total of 78 hours without sleep.

So before he even said his second word I just sliced his head off with my katana and stabbed his other two minions in the heart. Oh, did I forget to mention that I'm pretty much heartless when it comes to fighting now?

And I also forgot to mention that I trained with a katana when Kisame was my sensei. After getting back on track I once again began to follow Sasukes trail that was fading away.

After running for about 30 minutes his chakra stopped moving meaning that he's there now. Concealing my chakra I quietly went inside the base which was basically just an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere.

He went inside the living room where I believe the three other members of team Taka or originally Hebi were.

There was a shadow in the corner of the wall so I discreetly went there and hid myself with
my pitch black cloak that matched wonderfully with the shadow. Oh Kami I'm so used to  emotions now.

Right when I was in a comfortable position one of Orochimaru's experiments just had to flash in front of me and toss me against another wall creating a small crater. Good thing I had my half mask on.

Tch, that hurt.

Then again he flashed in front of me and pulled me up by my neck. Then that's when the others finally realized I was there. Should've been more careful around this one...

"Who are you?" Sasuke interrogated.

"Heh. So you can't even recognize your own sister Sasuke?"

His eyes widened and commanded Juugo to release me.

"What are you doing here Kira?"

"We need to talk. And I mean now."

He sighed and told me to follow him. We entered a room which I assumed he stayed in. "So now what? You want to finally connect with me again?" He said sarcastically.

"No I need to talk with you about something else" I said in a serious tone. Then I explained to him everything and showed him all of Itachis memories.

So now, instead of the commanding leader from earlier, I have a sobbing man in front of me who is hugging me as if his life depended on it. But to me it was pretty weird.

I haven't hugged anyone in years so I just sat there with my arms around him trying to do the elder sister effect even though I'm a year younger. It was even more awkward because he was literally laying his head on my shoulder and hugging me very tight. But I just put up with it.

After about literally 5 minutes he stopped and told me he was going to return to the village after he got his revenge on Danzo. I told him that as fine but it would be a while before I can get both him and Itachi back in the village if he did that.

He said it was fine and told me that I should probably go now before the Hokage gets suspicious as to why I'm a few days late than the time I was suppose to return.

We bid fare well with that thing clinging to Sasuke. I found it amusing and smiled a making a shocked Sasuke. Then I flashed out of there on the way to the village.