Chapter 13: Akatsuki Pt.2

Previously~
I was still facing the leader and decided o was going to fight. I wanted to see how strong I truly was...

I was still facing the leader called Pein. In a few seconds the members were surrounding me. Thinking of no way out I either had to fight or run. Thinking of the smarter choice I minus well fight or the punishment will be worse with people who are still up and prepared to attack.

Then, one of the members, Itachi spoke up "Leader Sama I recognize this person to be one of the anbu from the Hidden leaf. What shall we do about that?" Ugh, I was hoping they don't know which village I'm from. "So you came here to spy on us" Pein said. "Then we will have to kill you."

I activated my Black Death eye just in case he wanted to use his rinnegan. The reason that the Black Death was rarely seen because it was the highest of them all beating the rinnegan. It could control the rinnegan. If a host wanted to use someone's rinnegan, then it would just control the persons rinnegan to its personal use.

Pein used his rinnegan to push me back with force. The wind was strong but it didn't push me back one bit. He was shocked at first but his eyes grew with frustration.

I tilted my head since I was kind of sadistic, or pretended to be sadistic, and flashed right behind him and kicked him on the side.

All the members seeing what happened to their leader all jumped at me at once. I immediately created a cage around me made of black flames. If you touched it, you burn to death.

Seeing as there was no escape, I teleported out of there and hid my chakra. I climbed up a tree deciding to stay there for the night.

The Next Day~

Once I woke up I devised a plan to get information on the Akatsuki. I was going to sneak in once again but look for files. After devising my plan I went to the closest village which was the Rain Village and went to a dango stand.

After eating all my dango I left the village. I decided I was going to go in the same way I got in last time. With as much stealth, I managed to get inside unnoticed. "Could you believe that! She just left like a little coward!" One of the members I believe to be Deidara said.

Smirking to myself, I stayed in the shadows in went to the direction of Pein's office. If I don't get it this time, I'm truly dead. I activated my Sharingan to see if there was anyone there and fortunately, no one was there.

I silently walked into the office and quickly went behind the desk. There were a lot of files and letters by one caught my eye containing the name Sasuke Uchiha. I read the letter and dropped it on the desk. He..he..he went with that disgusting snake?!

But I should've known this would happen anyway. He was already on the path of evil and regret. I couldn't stop that choice from happening. I guess I won't being seeing him for a long time.

After reading that letter i went through all the files and figured out the whole main point of the Akatsuki  and their purpose. To create the Fourth Shinobi War...

(Sorry this was a short chapter, but I'm starting a new book NOT based on anime and I ran out of ideas for this one! Sorry!)