Chapter 12: Akatsuki

(Doesn't belong to me but is what here new eye looks like)

After putting everything back to where it was I left the place and headed out. I hid my chakra so I wouldn't get caught. After exiting the building I started walking in any direction and just thinking about what I had just learned.

I was right. He did have a reason for what he did. The only question that I ever needed him to answer was already solved. I didn't even need him. If only I could tell Sasuke then we could reunite once again. By if I tell Sasuke then the one thing Itachi wanted to protect would be in danger.

All of these things were going through my head as I walked through the village. I looked up and saw the Hokage mountain. I decided to head up there to give me a peace of mind to think.

Once I got up I sat down on the fourth hokage's head. Huh, I can't believe no one or even Naruto himself has recognized his parents yet. It was plainly obvious with the blonde hair, blue eyes, and even his last name.

As I stared at the sky I wondered "When will I see you again Itachi?I need to see you". There was an alarming sound that signaled the preliminary rounds were happening.

I stood up and teleported to the arena to watch my team mate's battles. I wanted to stay in the back until one of my teammates were called. Sasuke won his battle but I noticed he had been bitten by that bloody Orochimaru.

Kakashi had taken him somewhere assuming that he was going to heal it. Sakura had been in a tie with Ino and the fight sucked. I mean literally sucked. It turns out surprisingly that Naruto had won by a...a...fart. Hopefully in the final rounds he would at least use some type of ninja skill to win.

After the battles were over the proctor announce that everyone would have one month to train and come back to compete in the final round of the third part of the exam.

I had left and went home knowing that Sasuke would be coming home late and me having nothing to do anyway. When I got home I went straight to bed.

~the next day

I had woken up at about 6:30 AM. I did my usual routine and left the house. I really had nothing to do since it was chunin exams so I went to the hokage building to request a mission.

When I had reached the location I knocked on the door three times before entering after his call. "Ah, Kira what brings you here today?" "I would like to request a mission as an anbu."

"I believe that I would be able to get you an S-rank mission that I believe you would be ready for. But it will last about 5 months." "I'll gladly accept Hokage Sama."

After being given the mission I exited the hokage building and went home to pack. 5 months...sounds nice to me. I mainly packed my Anbu gear and necessary items. After putting on my gear and mask I opened the scroll that I was given.

It turns out that I was to spy on the Akatsuki and their intentions and whereabouts. I soon closed the scroll and burned it knowing it was very classified.

I left the village gates and soon headed out. I was informed that their recent hideout was around the border of Kirakagure but was hidden by some sort of genjutsu and seals.

~at the supposed location

After reaching my destination I hid in the shadows knowing that me being out in the open wouldn't go unnoticed by the very famous S-ranked organization. I had thought of a plan to secure my chakra completely and still stay in the shadows. I observed the surrounding area and found a huge rock covering an opening. There were seals surround it in some sort of protection way.

I decided to try to go look around to see any other opening. I had searched until I had found some sort of training ground that clearly had shown to be put to good use. This must be where they train. As I was observing I had also been writing down everything that I've seen for my report.

I saw a door that entered the hideout from the outside in the training grounds.
I ran over silently through the shadows and reached the door. Fortunately, it was unlocked. Once I entered this door I knew that I would have to be silent as possible and with as much skill not get caught.

I slowly opened the door and stayed up against the wall giving me an advantage as a disguise due to the darkness. I explored around the hideout until I had found what I believe to be their kitchen. Surprisingly, this hideout was like a mansion for the richest people in the world.

I decided to just stay on the ceiling but close to the walls. I saw all but two akatsuki members in the living room. There was Hidan, Kakazu, Sasori, Kisame,  a newly found member known as Tobi, Deidara, Zetsu, and Itachi.

There he was infront of me. I wish I could just go to him but I couldn't knowing that I had a mission to complete. Each member had acted as normal people but was still dangerous.

I noticed the leader of the group Pain and the female Konan missing. I decided to search for where they were at by exploring. I had reached two big grand doors that looked to be as if it belonged to someone important. Bingo.

Knowing I couldn't head straight on through the door I chose to wait for their appearance and just look around. The door had opened and unfortunately, I was on the ground standing instead of the ceiling. Their supposed leader's purple ringed eyes had stared me down and at that moment I flashed out of there.

"INTRUDER!" He yelled. Ugh, that was a stupid action Kira. I ran and gratefully still had kept my chakra hidden. I flashed through the living room and kitchen and went straight for the doors.

Itachi's POV:
I was reading my book as normal when I heard leader sama tell intruder. I was shocked at first knowing that I would've been able to at least sense the intruders chakra unless they were very skilled. I saw a flash of black hair that gave me a familiar scent by I don't remember where.

Kira's POV:
As I ran out he doors the members had started chasing after me. I decided to go half my speed since it looked like they were already getting tired. All of a sudden their leader had flashed in front of me making me come to a sudden halt.

Luckily I had my mask on so they couldn't see my face. "Who are you and why are you here. If you don't answer immediately I will kill you." I had mastered the Mangekyou but I had also obtained something more powerful. Even more powerful than any eye ability. This was known to be a legend but I had been able to obtain the ultimate and final strongest stage of the Sharingan. The Black Death Eye. It had the power to let you do anything to your opponent to your wish. You had every ability form every eye and more.

~Flashback

I had obtained these eyes the day of the preliminary exams. When I had been walking home Orochimaru had came to try to take me. He tried to break me down but he couldn't do it so he went with a genjutsu. I thought that I would've been able to withstand the pressure but oh was I wrong.

It showed how Sasuke and everyone had blamed me for the cause of the massacre. How I was so weak and couldn't even save anyone. That I truly was of no use in life and that I deserved to be I their place. I had filled with so much anger that I just went on a rampage and kept beating Orochimaru.

He had left after the final hit and I had a tear slowly trail form my face. I wasn't strong. When I went home that night I went to the bathroom to see different eyes that I did not recognize. I had read some scrolls that lead to the Black Death Eye. At that moment I had realized I had achieved the Uchiha's strongest power.

~Flashback end

I was still facing the leader and decided I was going to fight. I wanted to see how strong I truly was...