Chapter 5: Excercise

I woke up the next morning around 4 am. I took a shower and did all the things I needed in the bathroom. I changed into my usual black ninja outfit and went down to get an apple. It was about 4:30 now and Sasuke wasn't here. He probably left early. I walked out of the house and I was going to head there in 10 minutes. I walked around a bit in the village before spotting Kakashi sensei at the gravestones. Huh, he lost a loved one too. But he hasn't lost all of his loved ones....

5 minutes later~

I arrived at training grounds 7 and Sasuke was still the only one here. He was leaning his elbows on the ramp so I went up the tree and sat on a branch to lean against the tree on.

Sasuke's pov:
Kira arrived and went up the tree. Kira, I'm sorry if I couldn't be a brother to you. But this is for Itachi. I will get my revenge for our entire clan.

Kira's pov:
Sasuke was thinking hard about something. All of a sudden I heard a "Good morning Sasuke Kun!" Ugh, it was the annoying bubblegum head with her squeaky voice. Why don't you just train like a real ninja should instead of always trying to be pretty to your crush?! Your even weaker than Naruto!

As if on cue, Naruto came in. " Hi Sakura Chan!" He said. Atleast he doesn't always admire you but he trains too. I wish I could just get her annoying mind straight but it would just be a waste of my time. As they started their conversation I took a nap instead.

5 minutes later~
I woke up from my quick nap and Kakashi sensei still wasn't here. I'm guessing he's going to be here really late since I know how it feels to sit at a friends gravestone. It feels like it's only been minutes except it's actually been hours. So I decided to take a long nap since I knew he was going to be late anyway.

3 hours later~
I woke up from my long nap and saw that Kakashi sensei was here now and he was talking about something. So I stretched and jumped down from the tree and scared everyone which I think was dumb since they knew I was in the tree. Kakashi sensei then said " Okay, so I'm going to set a timer and when it rings, it's time over and we will see the results then." Hmph, I don'teven know what we're doing...."1,2," Naruto already started to dash at Kakashi and he ended up with a Kunai at his head. Ugh, he didn't even say go. " I didn't say go yet Naruto but I do like your intent to kill." Kakashi sensei said.

When he said go everyone his in a bush except me. I jumped in a tree instead. Naruto is the only one who didn't hide at all and wanted to face Kakashi head on. This is exactly what will drag me down one day I swear..... By now was not the time for criticizing. I had to focus on what were suppose to do. Naruto seems to be trying to get a bell from Kakashi that's on his hip. So that means that everyone's goal is to get a bell but there's a question. Why are there only two bells?

If I interpreted the correct theory, I think Kakashi is trying to pit everyone against each other so they can find a way to team up. I mean it's probably what the main point of this exercise is. But it seems everyone hasn't figured it out yet. Sigh, don't tell me I have to ask them right? I might as well go anyway, it's only going to bring me down. I silently teleported to Sasuke's hiding spot. " Do you want to work together to get the bell it's the only way to pass." I said " No, your only going to become a burden and bring me down." He said. 

Huh, we have the same concept. But do you think  I  would be here if I didn't need to?! During this thought I still kept my emotionless posture and teleported to sakura only to find her on the ground knocked out. Sigh, so naive... I released her from the genjutsu only to be hearing " Sasuke Kun!!! Kira, where's Sasuke Kun?!" " Sakura you were in a genjutsu." I said emotionlessly. "And do you want to team up to get the bells?" "Why would I team up with you I need to find Sasuke Kun!" She said as she left. Naive, naive, naive girl I swear.

All of a sudden Kakashi sensei jumped from a tree. " Hmm.. It seems you got the main point of this exercise. Well are you going to fight me for a bell?" Well my theory was right but there's no point now... Instead of answering I just teleported to a far away tree and decided to take a nap since I didn't really care anymore. My team was to naive in the first place. Sasuke is to arrogant. People may say I'm arrogant too but I'm different even if I have the same concept. I believe that bonds will bring me down and make me weaker. Sasuke believes that he's better than everyone because of his reputation as the top student at the academy. Sakura doesn't care about anyone else's feelings except Sasuke's and always try to suck up to him. And Naruto just wants to do things alone and head on by himself. I was too frustrated on my team that I decided to just take a nap.