Chapter 6: Cliffhanger!

I woke up after about a 10 minute nap and went to check on my team. Once I got to the meeting spot and hid my chakra. Kakashi was talking about teamwork and missions and saying that we passed. Hmm, I must've missed something here. After he said that I came out of the bush and walked up to them. "Hey dattebayo! Where were you the whole time?!" Naruto said.

I just shrugged him off and faced Kakashi sensei. "Well since your here I'll let you know you passed and-" " I already know I was here the whole time". Sensei's eyes widened a bit but went back to normal. "Well the exercise is over and you guys passed so go home and rest. We start our first mission tomorrow! Meet at 6 am."Kakashi sensei said. "Who wants ramen cuz I'm hungry!" Naruto said.

I teleported away outside the village gates to train on some jutsus.

Narrator pov:
What Kira didn't know was that she was being watched the whole time.....

Hokage's pov:
I was staring at my vision crystal ball watching Kira train. Hmm... She has great skill maybe even surpassing Kakashi if my theory is right. She really might be holding back her true strength. Kakashi appeared in my room probably to report. "The chosen team for me has passed for the first time. I believe they will grow up to be successful." I too believed this team was going to grow up to be strong. "Kakashi I've been watching one of your students and I'm considering them to become an anbu." "I'm assuming it will be one of the uchihas?"  "Indeed. I recommend Kira Uchiha for anbu. I'll be testing her abilities tomorrow. Do you mind if she skips your missions?" I said.

"Of course, I'll bring her here tomorrow morning" Kakashi said. Hmm, this will be interesting.....

Cliffhanger! Hehe! I'm so evil. Sorry this is soOOo short! But anyways, am I the only one who thinks the hokage says "hmm" too much? Idk, but this is the end. Bye! (^~^)/