0.1

•This is the sequel to, "Admit You Love Me."

If you haven't read that book this one will make no sense.

Enjoy!

________

Chapter 1

Emma's POV:

"Emma dear we need you on set now," my manager called.
"Coming," I called back.
I got up from my uncomfortable makeup chair and made my way to the modeling set. It was a beach set with real sand and cute guys. I walked onto the shoot deck as they started positioning us.
"Geez Em you look hot in that bikini," Sam said.
I rolled my eyes at the flirt.
"Shut up Sam, just leave her alone." My best friend Stephanie said to him.
"Typical Samuel," she laughed.
I let out a small laugh.

After the shoot was over I headed back to my dressing room. My stylist Ryan closed the door behind us. Yes Ryan was gay and let me tell you he had great fashion. He had brown hair that matched my old hair and light brown eyes. He was very skinny and liked to wear suspenders a lot. He always topped it off with wearing huge nerd glasses. His thick British accent was sometimes hard to understand, but I guess it was easy for him to understand my American accent.

"We need to talk Julia," he said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Ryan I told you not to call me that," I snapped at him.
"Sorry sorry, it just feels weird because your name is Jul-"
"I know what my own name is," I shot at him.
"Well love no need to be snippy now," he shot back.
I sighed and apologized.
"Sorry Ry, it's just it was hard to come here to London from Wisconsin and you know change everything. That name just brings back memories."
He nodded, I knew he understood. When I got here he was the one who took me in and helped me start my life over. When I left that note back in California for Cameron, I was sure he would look for me. This guy named David made it seem like my body had already been taken away and was already getting ready for a coffin. That way everyone thought I was dead. Another lady named Lizzy made sure my mother and father had a closed casket so it looked like I was inside. When David called me after my 'so called funeral' I found out Cameron had opened the casket and realized I wasn't in it. That made people worried and they had multiple search teams go on for days. Little did they know I had already changed my hair, eyes, fashion, and was on a plane to London. When I got here Steph was waiting for me, we had met when she lived in Wisconsin for a bit. She moved to London when she was about 5 and thankfully no one ever met her but me. I lived with Ryan for a while and then Steph and I got a big flat of our own right in the center of Downtown London. Steph helped me get this modeling job, and well that's been my life for the last 2 months. I left my phone back in the dressing room in Cali, but changed everything when I got here. I tried to lose contact with everyone I knew as Julia but I just happened to stay in touch with 5SOS, after bumping into Calum at a local shop while they were here. The one day I needed to re-dye my hair and the day I chose not to wear my contacts was the day he found me. He said the news teams were all over my missing story, it had gone worldwide. Since that day I had never left without making sure my hair was all blonde and my contacts were in. Luke told me to watch the news one night and it was probably the worst decision I ever made.

*Flashback*

It had been 2 weeks since I left. This was the day my funeral was being held on.

L- PUT IT ON!

J- OKAY I'm GOING!

I threw my phone down after Luke texted me. It was 3am London time, 9pm Wisconsin time. I flipped on the news channel to see Cameron.
"Can you tell us how you're feeling," the British lady asked.
"I-I don't know what to say. What kind of person would put everyone through so much pain just to leave." Cam said.
"How did you feel when her body wasn't in the casket? Where do you think she is now?" The lady asked more questions.
Cameron's face was red and his fists were turning white. In the background I saw Matt talking to another news cast.
"I felt like an idiot, to believe that she was actually dead." He whispered.
"If she was watching right now what would you say to her," she asked him.
"I would tell her that wherever she is hiding, isn't good enough." he said.
The lady looked confused.
"What do you mean by that?" She asked.
I leaned forward in my seat and watched.

"It means that we're gonna find her."

*End of Flashback*