0.6

Chapter 6

Cam~

"Cam wake up," Shawn whispered.
I stayed where I was not moving. I was wide awake but my eyes stayed planted on the picture on the desk.
"Cam-"
"I'm up Shawn," I interrupted him.
He nodded and left the room. A few minutes later Matt came in and sat on the bed.
"Cameron please turn around and look at me," he said.
"Why," I whispered.
"I know you're crying," he whispered.
I turned around facing him to see his tear stained cheeks, matching mine.
"Matt-"
"Julia," he interrupted me saying.
"Don't say that-"
"Cameron get over it. Get over her it's a name now not a person." he snapped.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" I snapped back.
"I'm tired of seeing you like this. You lay in bed for days sometimes, you stand in the shower for hours, you don't eat. I'm worried about you Cam, I should have told you 6 months ago when she left, but I'm worried." he whispered.
"I'm sorry Matt, it's just if I ever see her again I don't think I can contain myself. I don't know what I would do," I told him.
"You're not gonna see her again Cam," he said turning to me.
"Why would you say that Matt?" I asked snappy.
He stayed silent. I sat up and sat in front of him, he looked at the wall behind me with tears falling down his face.
"Matt?" I asked.
"She's not Julia anymore Cam," he sobbed.
I looked at him confused.
"Matt what the hell are you talking about?" I frantically asked.
"She has blonde hair- and- and," he tried saying.
"Wait you know where she is? Matt breath answer me!" I yelled.
Maya and Shawn rushed in holding Matt.
"Cameron-"
"SHAWN WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON! WHERE'S JULIA?" I screamed.
Johnson and Gilinsky ran in confused.
"Cameron please just breath," Maya pleaded.
"YOU ALL KNOW WHERE SHE IS AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME," I screamed again.
"Cameron we don't know where Julia is," Mandy said quietly.
I looked around to see everyone looking at me worried. Matt had calmed down and was now looking at me too.
"Julia's gone Cam," Matt whispered.
"What?" I asked confused once again.
"Cameron we don't know where Julia is, but we know where Emma is." Shawn said calmly.
"Who the hell is Emma?" I asked.
Mandy grabbed a magazine and threw it at me.

I picked it up and gasped to see the beautiful face I used to study day after day, plastered all over the front cover.
_____

Emma~

"And the road will rise so we will meet again, my lord. And if he shall come when I sleep. May you watch over me and bless thee. For this is my prayer to you."
"I miss when you sing," Steph said walking in.
I jumped from her sudden entrance.
"Thanks eh I don't know. I just haven't had the motivation to anymore," I told her.
"It is because of him?" She asked smirking.
"Who?" I asked looking down.
"Cameron," she plain out said.
My eyes started to get watery by hearing his name.
"I haven't heard that name in months," I whispered.
"Maybe it's a good thing," she whispered back.
I looked up at her playing with my fingers. My lips trembled thinking about him.
"Do ever think, if I didn't leave America. Do you ever think what would my life be like?" I asked her.
"Em-"
"That's the thing, I'm reminded everyday I started over because of that stupid name," I cried.
"Then what I'm I supposed to call you?" Steph whispered.
"That's the thing, I don't know who I am." I said looking down.
"Well maybe you should leave for a while to find that out. Maybe find someone else too." She whispered.
"Steph?" I asked.
"Yeah?" She responded.
"When's the next flight to Wisconsin?"