1.2

Chapter 12

Cameron~
She didn't hug me. She grabbed Riley and left. She said one thing, "I can't do this right now."
Her best friends were still in shock to see her alive. I was frozen in my spot to see that she was in front of me.
"We can all stay at my place. My parents aren't home for another week." Dev finally spoke up.
We all nodded and got into the car. I'd know I'd be seeing more of Julia soon because Dev lived right next door.

Julia~
"Just talk to him," Riley yelled.
"RILEY!" I screamed back.
He was caught off guard and I thought he was gonna stop talking.
"You know what Julia. You stop. I'm not the one who faked their death to leave because of a stupid boy that didn't feel the same way about me. I'm not the one who left the people who loved her because of a boy. I'm not the bitch who left for 3 months with no communication to anyone. And I'm not the pathetic loser who came back thinking everything could go back to the way it was." He spat out.
I was blow away. He never said anything like that to anyone. I hadn't realized we were home and I got out of the car.
"How do I make you forgive me Riley?" I shouted after him.
"I'll never forgive you. We don't need you Julia." He said.
He slammed the front door and Ryan followed him inside. I turned around to see my old friends staring back at me, astonished also about what went down. Do I wave? Do I go over there? Ryan and Riley don't want me here. Where do I go?
"Dev," I called out.
She looked up to meet my eyes.
"I'm sorry," I whispered.
A tear fell down her face as she shook her head. She ran over to me and grabbed me.
"I'm just glad you're okay," she said crying into my shoulder.
"I'm so sorry," I said again sobbing.
"Stop," she whispered.
I nodded and hugged her.
Mandy and Maya soon came over and hugged me. At least I had my girls back, right?
"Matt," I whispered.
He grabbed his stuff and walked into the house ignoring me.
"You can't just disappear and expect everyone to love you again," Shawn said as he walked in.
Cameron looked at me and walked in without a word.
"Why did he come?" I asked to no one in particular.
"To tell you he loved you," Maya whispered.
"He did," Mandy corrected.
"Yeah," I said.
The girls nodded and went inside Dev's house. I was left alone again with no one like I was 3 months ago.