1.0

Chapter 10

Julia's POV-
4 a.m conversations..

"Mom I can explain," I whispered in the early morning light.
"Julia, or whoever you are. I just want to know why and where did you go?" She said in a soft tone.
I sat down on the couch across from her.
"My name was Emma. I had blonde hair and blue eyes. I moved to London, I was a model. I left because I didn't want to face Cameron. I didn't want to be in pain thinking about him anymore. I wanted him to forget about me. I wanted everyone to think I was dead, I wanted to start over." I told her.
"Cameron?" She asked.
"Yeah, Cameron." I whispered back.
"I was so hurt Julia," she told me.
"I'm sorry mom," I told her looking down.
"Sorry doesn't cut it like that. I get it you're 18 you can do what you want, but a call would have been nice. And faking your death?" She said raising her voice a bit.
Tears chased each other down my face as I couldn't look my own mother in the eyes.
"I loved him mom. I love him so god damn much, but he could never admit it to me." I cried.
"Julia, Cameron loved you. My lord you broke him when he opened that coffin and you weren't in it! Julia you broke that boys heart worst then he could ever possibly break yours." My mom told me.
"Then why didn't he just tell me?" I asked.
"Because he's a boy, and boys don't understand what a girl wants." She said.
"Am I crazy?" I whispered my voice shaking.
"Crazy for what? Faking your death because of a boy?" She said harshly.
I nodded and continued to look down.
"Julia, I don't think you're crazy. I think you were selfish, you were selfish for letting all your loved ones think you killed yourself. Julia you've wanted to become a model your whole life and you know that. When you were little you dressed up in my dresses and put my makeup on. You were born to be a model, but Julia wanted to be a model. Not this blue eyed, blonde haired girl Emma that's not my daughter." She told me.
"Thanks mom. How do I make everything better?" I asked my mom.
"Little by little honey." She whispered putting her hand on my knee.
"Who do I start with?" I asked.
"How about your dad." She whispered.
I took a deep breath.
"Okay," I whispered.

Little did I know I would have to see a lot more people then just my dad in less than 12 hours.