CH 15

After everyone left, aunt Susan and uncle Chace started to clean up the backyard. I helped them picked up some trash in the room. Aunt Susan said i didnt have to clean it but i did it anyway. Jai wanted to help but i told him not to. I didnt want him to clean because it was already nice of him to come with me. After cleaning up, I went back to the car to get my present for Lily.
"Do you like it?" I asked Lily. I gave her a pink care bear.
"Yesss!" She put down the bear and gave me a big hug.
"Ellie, does Jai have a girlfriend?" Lily asked. It was the question that i wanted to know a while ago but i was just too scared to ask.
"I have no idea. You'll have to ask him." I knew she wouldnt ask him though.
"Ellie, can you ask him?" I wanted to know too but what if he had a girlfriend? 
"Someone likes Jai." I thought one of the cutest thing was teasing little kids, because they would get pissed and awkward.
"NO! I dont like Jai!" Lily said it out loud and her parents and Jai turned around. She got even more embarrased and started to punch me.
"Ouch, Lily!"  I grabbed her little arms and tried to stop her. Jai stopped eating the birthday cake and walked over.
"What are you talking about?" Jai asked. Lily stopped punching me and hid behind my back.
"Lily wants to know if you have a girlfriend."
"I dont have a girlfriend." Jai said and smiled. Wow, that was a relive. But it was so surprising, I couldnt imagine a guy like him would be single. So maybe this girl in his album was his ex?
"All right, I think im going to leave." I said to Lily walked to the backyard to said goodbye to aunt Susan and uncle Chace while Jai was waiting in the car. Lily followed me outside.
"Ellie, if i become seventeen one day, do you think Jai will like me?" Lily pulled my shirt. i was standng in front the gate. She didnt know when she was 17 Jai would be 32. I didnt know how to explain this concept to her. She was smart but i guessed this was something that she couldnt understand.
"He will be 32 in 15 years, you know that?" Lily nodded her head but she didnt seem to understand. I patted her head and suggest her going inside to unwrap her other presents. 

"What did Lily ask you? Some secrets?" Jai asked when i hopped on his car.
"Nothing. She just really likes you."
" Im flattered. She's adorable, just like-" Jai stopped and looked straight to the road. Just like who?   I was dying to know if he had a crush because now i knew he didnt have a girlfriend.
"You like someone?" I finally got the nerve to ask him.
"Yes." 
My heart sunk a little. Ugh, this sucked. Who would that be? Did she go to our school or she was in his old school? These were the questions i wanted to ask but if would be weird if i asked so many questions about his crush.

***

-Jai's POV-

It was dinner time when i got home. When i opened the door, I saw Daniel, James, who were from my old school sitting at the table with Beau, Luke and mom. They were waiting for me. I hugged James and Skips and sat down at the table. It was really good to see them because i hadnt seen them since Luke and I transfered to the new school. People in the new school were pretty cool but i missed them. We didnt hang out as much as we used to because they got really busy on the weekends . They filmed the videos with some of our mutual friends.
"Hey, you didnt tell me you are coming today!" I said to James.
"I couldnt tell you because you are too busy making out with your girlfriend." James said.
"She is not my girlfriend!" 
"But you want her to be your girlfriend?" Luke said. It was ture. Ellie asked if i liked someone and she didnt know it was her.
"You might want to delete Lucy's photos on your blog." Luke contiuned. Wow, thank Luke for reminding me. I almost forgot I had my ex's photo in my album. Shit, Ellie might see it already and thought i was a total douchebag, hanging out with her all the time when i already had a girlfriend. I took out my phone and started to delete that photo of Lucy and I on my blog.
"Luke told me that you hung out with her two days in a row." Daniel said.
"What do you guys do anyway? I didnt get the chance to ask you yesterday". Beau asked.
"None of your business." I said.
"Did you guys make out yet?" Beau asked. 
"We didnt! We did homework yesterday and i went to her cousin's birthday party today!"
"Doing homework?" Luke burst out laughing and Beau fell down on the floor intentionally.
I had never expected that going to a five-year-old girl's birthday party would be so much fun. I meant i kind of made some moves right? well, not really, but Ellie didnt pull away when i hugged her so it was a good start. 
"What are you doing?" mom said to Beau. He was still on the floor.
"Doing homework on vacation? Seriously? And since when do you do your homework? This is the most ridiculous thing ive heard!" Luke said. Beau set up straight and laughed with James and Daniel.
"Are you fucking kidding me? I couldnt even remember the last time you open your book." Beau said.
I ignored them and played with the beans on my plate. Mom was the only person who didnt say anything the whole time, she just seemed happy. Maybe because she knew i studied. She always wanted Luke and I to study a little, just a little, but she just couldnt talk us into it.
"How is the youtube thing coming up?" I said when they finally stopped laughing.
"It went pretty good actually. The views keep going up and the fans are supportive." Daniel said.
"So you got fans now. That's cool." Luke said.
"Yes, but we kind of running out of idea .We were thinking about doing a mockumentary but we just dont know how." James said.
"We are fucking stuck. We need to upload a new video soon."  Daniel said.
"We can think up something later." Luke said.
"So Beau said this girl you are hanging out with is pretty? Will you let me meet her? " James said to me.
"Fuck off, James." I said and they all laughed at once. I knew James was just kidding but i still wanted to tell him to fuck off. 
After doing the dishes, me and the boys sat on the sofa, watching TV. I wanted to text Ellie but i didnt know what to text. Maybe i should just text 'hey', 'hi' or a smiley face? Since when did i become such a fag? I ended up choosing a smiley face and hit send.
"Who are you texting?" Beau asked. Oh, give me a fucking break Beau.
"Your mother." I said without thinking. 
"What the fuck?" Luke leaned forward to see me.
"Okay, so what are we going to do on our next video?" Daniel asked. Brainstorming time. I was really suck at this.
Ellie hadnt replied so i just stared at my phone.
"Faggot, stop staring at your phone! She will text you if she wants, idiot! Think up some ideas for the video!" Beau said and hit my head.
"Hey, what the hell?" I said. I was thinking about asking Ellie's about this. I knew it was random but she was smart so i thought she might have some good ideas. I texted her about the mockumentary thing. We decided to play video games and discussed some ideas tomorrow. After an hour, my phone vibrated and i put the game controller down to take out my phone. Elle's name came up on my phone.

Ellie: What about Jersey Shore?
 It would be fun :) Sorry i was showering didnt see the text

I didnt even know she watched Jersey Shore. That the show was shit but it was entertaining so i didnt mind watching it. But Ellie in the shower......I shouldnt have thought about that. Fuck, my mind was filled with some images and i would be fucking embarrassed if the boys knew what i was thinking right now. Whenever i got her text i got really excited. Beau and Luke knew it and turned to look at me.
"What? Are you going out to study with her again?" Luke said. Actually it was good that Luke would joke about me and Ellie now because that meant the he didnt care about me hanging out with Ellie. He was a really good brother.
"How did you know it was her?" Daniel asked Luke. 
"It's written all over his face, cant you guys see that? Oi, everyone, STOP! Jai just got a text from Ellie!" Beau said. James wasnt in the room. As he walked in and heard what Beau said, he laughed with Luke.
"What about a Jersey Shore mockumentary? " I said.
"Wow, that would be great!" Daniel said. They all put down the game controller.
"It was Ellie's idea." I said.
"I knew you couldnt think up such a good idea." Luke said.
"I think you should all be in the video since Taylor and Chris are out of town." Daniel said..
"Yeah, that would be fucking awesome! Let's do it tomorrow!" Beau said. Mom wouldnt mind if we did a video on vacation. It wouldnt affect our schoolwork and it was just one video. It was not like we were going to do every video with them in the future.
They started to plan and i texted Ellie saw if she wanted to come over tomorrow for the video and she said yes.
I menat it was her idea so she would want to come and see how it went......Oh, who the fuck was i  kidding. I wanted to see her.
"Ellie is coming tomorrow." I said.
"That means we are going to see Jai's mysterious girl!" James said. I threw a pillow at him.

We went out to buy some stuff for the video. We went to buy some dresses, a wig and cotton. Beau and Daniel picked the dresses and James, Luke and I bought other stuff. Tomorrow should be fun.
_________________________________

it seems like i have one unread messagesbut i check my inbox, there's no new message so dont know what goes wrong. just to clear that up that im not ignoring you! Thanks for the support, please keep voting, cuz its hard to keep writing when theres no votes, thank you! :)