Chapter Six

All Rights Reserved © Copyright 2012.

Chapter Six:

I woke up early the next morning, and got out of bed with my hair completely out of place and wearing only an oversized t-shirt and black boy shorts. I sat up in bed, and stretched; I hadn’t slept that well in years. It was strange, because normally I never slept well.

I got up completely, and as my feet touched the carpet, I felt a bit of an electric shock. I figured Hunter must not be up yet, and that might be a good thing because I do not need to see him half naked. It’s not like he doesn’t have a beautiful body…because he does…

But I need to resist temptation.

Wait, but what temptation would there be? I mean this is Hunter Ricci we’re talking about. The guy who Greek gods have absolutely no comparison to, the guy who can send every single female within a five mile radius weak at the knees.

Well, y’know except for myself. But I can’t deny he is attractive.

I mean come on, what guy who looks like that, and has a soft side, what is he going to do with a girl like me? He wouldn’t want a girl like me, someone self conscious and afraid. I was perfectly fine with that, I thought as I walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair until it fell in dark brown waves down my back.

I put my hair into a high ponytail and walked out of my room, the lights were out and as I turned around to turn on the light, I bumped into something; I shrieked as I turned on the light and saw Hunter watching me.

And of course not wearing a shirt.

“Hey, what are you doing? You nearly scared me to death!” I yelled, my eyes nearly bulged out of my head. My heart was racing, and I could hear my pulse in my ears.

“Thinking,” he said, and his eyes stayed on me, they were intense and nearly scary. But I wouldn’t dare let him know that.

“Uh-huh, so you couldn’t think in your room, eh?” I asked passing him, and stretching to get the box of frosted flakes that was on top of the fridge.

I know it probably sounded rude, but for some reason I felt on edge. Which naturally makes me nervous; which naturally makes me become or sound like a bit of a bitch.

“I kind of need your advice on this,” he said and I could feel his heated gaze on my body, as I grabbed a white bowl from the cabinet.

And see now, I was curious. But I’d be damned if I showed it.

“What is it Hunter?”

“Well, I know the year has barely started, but I met someone,” he said, and I bit my lip. I thanked God he couldn’t see my face at the moment.

I don’t know why, but I think I strongly resembled the grinch who stole Christmas.

“Uh-huh. Go on, what’s she like?” I don’t know why I asked that, I was only cutting myself deeper.

Maybe I am just trying to be a good friend. I mean I do want him to be happy, don’t I?

“She drives me insane, she’s guarded as in she doesn’t want to let me in, I mean we’ve argued and at times I just want to ring her neck, and she’s as stubborn as a mule. She always has a come back for everything, I mean, she challenges me like no other girl has before and it irritates the hell out of me. But then again, she’s so fucking sexy, cute, beautiful all at the same time and she doesn’t even realize it, and she’s sweet too, she’s such a compassionate person. And I just know she doesn’t want me to care about her, but I do. I mean I’ve never wanted someone so badly in my life, I’ve been sending her signals and it’s like she’s not getting it or she’s just pretending not to in order to get to me. I want to tell her how I feel but I don’t know how to,” he said and I nodded.

Okay so this was getting to me, I could feel the jealousy coming in like an intense fog consuming me. But I was going to give him the advice I’d give my friends in high school, if I had any.

“I say, you show her. If she isn’t getting your subtle hints, then give her something physical,” I shrugged.

“You mean like this?” he asked, I hadn’t heard his steps behind me but he put his hands on my hips and turned me around so I was facing him and kissed me very softly. I didn’t even close my eyes, I was too shocked.

This was my first kiss; therefore I wasn’t going to miss any of it.

His lips were soft and warm, like melted chocolate. His arms were wrapped around my waist in a vice grip and he pressed me against the counter. As you can imagine my heart stopped beating when he bit my lip, and my mind went blank when one of his hands slid up my back and into my hair.

I could no longer keep my eyes open as he loosened my ponytail, my hair fell and just as I cupped his face he broke.

“Incase you couldn’t tell, you are that someone,” he murmured against my lips, and I couldn’t help but smile.

“I couldn’t tell until you kissed me, so how much do you like me?” I whispered tracing his lips with my index finger.

“Let me show you,” he growled, and suddenly he became his name. He became the Hunter.

He pulled me closer, as close as two people could be with their clothes on if you know what I mean. He kissed me again, his lips were softer than before and they moved with mine. His left hand slid down my bare thigh and cupped my calf hitching it around his hip.

That, is when things became intense, very intense.

It was animalistic if even, I tilted my head, deepening the kiss and he slid his tongue into my mouth, I growled, and he hitched my other leg around his hip and lifted me up.

His lips were at my neck planting soft kisses, and it felt like there was an intense heat running up my body.

He really knows what he’s doing…

“Wait, wait do you want this?” he whispered against my neck, eyeing my purity ring and then looking me in the eye.

“I want this, do you want this?” I said, and he gave me this one look that told me everything I needed to know.

“Just know, after we do this…you will never be pure again,” he whispered in my ear.

And with one tug he yanked off the necklace and my purity ring dropped to the floor as he carried me away.

I woke up in a cold sweat and grabbed for my necklace, it was still there just as I had left it. It all seemed so real, I mean I thought we…I…oh my god I was so disoriented…

I lifted the sheets and was glad to see I was still wearing my t-shirt and sweatpants, I felt the whole bed just to make sure there was no one next to me. There was not.

I sat up in bed, and put my head in my hands trying to breathe. Never in my life have I had a dream so realistic or so sexual…

I struggled to breathe, and looked at the clock; I had never been so scared about something in my life. It all seemed so real, God I need to pray.

There was a knock at my door, and I nearly jumped out of my skin at the sound.

“Um, come in,”

“Paige, can we talk?” Hunter asked me, the door was slightly ajar and I could see his face in the dim light.

A/N: Well, was it worth the wait? Tell me what you think! I was a bit skeptical at first about it, but i think I might just have created a great chapter.... wether i make the next chapter or not....its all up to you guys! I need the feedback! Hope I met your expectations. ~<3