Chapter Two:

All Rights Reserved © Copyright 2012.

            Note from Author: Hello loves, here is Chapter two of Fallen for you because I love that I’m finally good at something. I am so grateful how you guys have been reacting. So a lot of you guys wanted it to be Hunter’s P.O.V but I think the people who didn’t think it should be Hunter’s had good reasoning. Therefore this is another chapter in Paige’s P.O.V.  For those of you that are disappointed? Don’t worry, Hunter will be coming soon! With that I bid you a do -

C H A P T E R T W O! :

            I spent an hour, dodging an argument with him; he wanted to know why I wouldn’t tell him anything about myself. I wanted to know why exactly he wanted to know so much. Truth be told, I don’t tell people about myself, I’ve been betrayed too many times to be counted and I don’t like to trust people; yet I do.

I hate that I trust as easily as I do; maybe it’s that constant yearn for friendship and acceptance. Although my fear of rejection and my insecurities constantly keep me from letting people; I don’t know what it is about me exactly. What I do know is that every time I let someone in, they end up hurting me; better safe than sorry, correct?

Even though I was annoyed by his persistence I have to say I was slightly impressed; no one had ever gone through such great lengths to get to know me.  After fifteen minutes I cracked, I just really wanted to sleep; I had eaten three slices of pizza and I had the need to take a long nap.

“Please, just let me take a nap; besides don’t you think you’re overstepping your boundaries just a little?” I asked, stretching out still on the recliner.

“No, I don’t, I just want to make sure that I’m not living with an obsessive mass murderer,” he said, raising his eyebrows and pursing his lips.

“Isn’t it usually the other way around?” I asked, usually it is the guy who becomes obsessive and ends up killing people in the books.

“Have you ever seen The Roommate? The psychotic female roommate who becomes obsessive over the beautiful roommate and goes into a jealous rage, killing everyone that she becomes friends with etcetera etcetera?” he asked, and I was impressed that happened to be one of my favorite movies.

“That was an accurate plot summary, if I tell you I’m not a total psycho killer will you leave me be?” I asked, yawning. I really needed some sleep; we only had two days until classes started.

He stared blankly at me, and there was an awkward silence because I didn’t know what to say. His grey eyes were icy as they stared into mine, and his jaw taut and firm. Of course, I looked back at him trying not to be intimidated; I raised both eyebrows and glared at him slightly.

I had no idea what was going on, could somebody please tell me what’s going on?