13- LIFE AT HOME

HELLO READERS

HOPE YOU ALL ARE FINE...

I AM THANKFUL FOR YOUR CONSTANT SUPPORT.

LOVE U ALL

LOVE

MJ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YASHSHAVI POV

After he left I called Angel over  to my place.

"hi Shivi " she chirped excitedly as she looked at her surrounding.

"hi Angel , meet Swaru" I introduced them.

"I likr her she is totally our type"swaru exclaimed .

"I know,I know uhh... angel I wanna tell you something"I said little nervously.

She nodded her head gesturing me to go ahead"you see,Iamtheprincessofmehwar"I said in one breath."what was that?"she asked me confused

"Okay,so I was saying that I am the princess of mehwar" I said finally in a understandable language.I looked at her for her reaction but none.

"You are not mad at me?" this came out as a question.

"Why should I? I already knew it "she said proudly."You knew it?how?" I asked her.

"Well you see I am a arts student so I may or may not know many languages" she said and realization hit me like a rock.

"So you knew the day we were here but ,why didn't you said anything?" I asked her.

"Look I know that you must have your own reasons  but I was waiting for you to tell me yourself and look you did" she told me.

"I am lucky to have you two " I said hugging the girls.

"Okay , enough of this emotional drama, lets hang out  just the 3 of us" swaru said breaking the hug."I am in" I said. "mee too" Angel said.

We sneaked out of the palace ."This is my favorite part in hanging out"I said .

"You did well Angel considering its your first time sneaking out" I said and she gave me a smirk that said the otherwise"I am quite experienced in it" she said grinning.

"Ohh... I want a VIP tour of the places exclusive by the princess" she said and we headed to the palace for the said tour.

We were enjoying having fun and playing ,running.when my brothers came.

"Bhai, how did you... ?" I asked him.

"I have my ways" he said I was going to argue with him when Ishan bhai came and Angel shreaked.

"You... why are you here?" she asked him.

"your new friend is my sister" he said smirking.

"you guys know each other" I asked .

"In the party after you 2 left I was alone ,a dickhead was after me when he came to my rescue but he is a jerk " she said angrily.

"Why is my brother 'A JERK ' when he saved you? " I asked amused .

It was funny beside its first no second time my brother is being  called names and I am enjoying it. First was swaru who called names to my eldest brother.

"The man thought i was his girl and he didn't denied it then everyone was giving me weird looks girls were throwing daggers at me and man well no comments" she said frustrated .

"Why did you do that bhai to my lovely Angel?" I asked him sternly.

"Well I kind of like it when he said 'she is my girl' " he said nervously.

"You dare say that ,I swear I will chop your balls " she was so angry If I hadn't hold her my brother would be dead by know.

"Calm down Angel,calm down" I said rubbing her arms.

"I can tell by looks that he is one hell of a possessive man"I nodded in agreement.

"I have my more than enough share of possessive brother I don't need another possessive man in my life" she said giving him a look that says' you dare like me ,you do be dead'.

"Okay ,fine bhai don't you dare hook up with my best friend ,touch her and you do be facing me" I said challenging him "But is paired with swaru who is also your best friend then why can't I?" he asked giving me his puppy eyes.

"NO,don't you dare look at her that way bhai, she is too innocent for you bhai" I said .

"But..." I cut him off"NO IFS AND BUTS" I declared.

After this discussion I looked at Nakul bhai to see him grinning .

"And you too bhai ,you are not meeting her before marriage " I said smirking.

"WHAT?... no this is not fair." he said pouting.

"every thing is fair in love and war , and this is your punishment" I said grinning at him.

I saw Ishan bhai  smirking and giving him looks that say' serves you right ,bas***d'.

after that they were back to their possessive brother mode so we headed back.

Angel was staying for a few days and I asked if we could go back to our job.

But it was a straight no so we offered to work in our own company or even better if we could start our own, though there was resistance but they agreed that I do be working with Ishan bhai.

I was more than happy to work  but someone was even happier . yes you guessed it right swaru will be working with Nakul bhai.

'here Ishan bhai is preparing for his revenge and Nakul bhai will be enjoying ,not fair right?' I thought when an evil plan popped up in my head.

" NO,I will work with Nakul bhai and swaru with Ishan bhai" I said as I looked at my father with puppy eyes . you see he can't resist it.

"Okay ,then its settled "Babasa said and walked off before anyone could say anything.

I grinned at nakul bhai who gave me flat stare.

"What ? you don't want to work with me?" I asked innocently.

"you are dead" he said and walked away.

"we will see that" I shouted at his back.

Its easier to handle Nakul bhai than Ishan Bhai who is a prankster.

.

.

.

Its been almost 6 months we working with bhai.

Bhai always supported me and said I have a good understanding of business.

So ,I am going to start my own company with Swaru and Angel.

Our bond has deepened over 6 months and I got to know that she was the girl whom I saved that day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO HOW WAS IT ?

NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE A BIG SURPRISE FOR YOU.

ANY GUESSES???

PLEASE VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT

LOVE

MJ

THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS (rewritting)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें