ELOPE

HELLO EVERYONE

SO THIS WAS THE STORY OF OUR LOVELY PRINCESS YASHSHAVI AND NEEL.

IT WAS A ROLLER COASTER OF LOVE 

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

NOW IS THE TIME TO END IT .

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT.

I PROMISE TO BE BACK WITH YET ANOTHER STORY .

I HOPE YOU WILL SUPPORT ME LIKE YOU DID NOW.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU

LOVE

MJ

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEEL'S POV

After 5 years 

"Stop right there Shivansh" She said as she was chasing our 2 year son.

"Daddy.. help me" Shivansh said as he came towards me.

"Come here " I said as I pick him up in my lap.

"Bring him here , NOW" She demanded.

We looked at her serious expression and burst out laughing.

"What you two are teaming up on me"She asked surprised.

We nodded our head in agreement.

"You will regret doing it Neel " She said and smirked at us.

Now that was not a good sign.

"You are sleeping on couch for a week and you little one no cartoons for a week" She said Smiling sweetly and walked off.

I dropped my son on ground and ran to catch up with her fast pace.

"mumma No""Shivi, baby I was just kidding. you know I love you"I said trying to cox her.

"OH , now the father-son duo want to cox me .Huh?" She asked glaring at us.

"Baby..."  "Don't baby me Neel" She snapped at me.

"You don't love me both of you " She said tearing up.

"Baby what's wrong?You look tired" I said pulling her for a hug.

"I had such a good news for you but you two don't deserve it" She said .

"Baby please tell me. I love you .I promise I will not help shivansh in escaping you" I said trying my best to ease her.

"you promise" She asked me expectantly.

"I promise" I said sincerely.

"What, You are ditching me daddy" Shivansh shreeked.

"Shivansh language. who taught you that?" She said him and I gulped.

"Daddy said it to Nakul uncle and Ishan uncle" He said and she gave me a death glare.

"WHAT?  No I didn't do that." I defended myself. 

"You better watch you language around our son or ... " She threaten me .

"I am sorry baby "I said afraid she might throw another fit .

"For god's sake Neel , Stop being childish , I can't believe this man is going to be a father yet again " She muttered to herself but loud enough for me to listen.

I was shocked. I was overwhelmed with happiness . 

"Shivi baby I am going to be a father again  ?" I asked still shocked .

"YES, So grow up and please behave like a father rather than A Child" She said sternly but their was a small smile which she tried so hard to hide .

"Thank you , Thank you so so much Shivi I love you , You made me the luckiest man again " I said hugging her .

" Stop being a kid Neel I can't  handle three kids at a time" She said playfully hitting me.

"I am sorry I made you upset" I said and We were pulled apart by our son who wanted our attention.

"Shviansh you are going to be a big brother "I said and he squealed in my arms. 

 This is my life. I was thankful to the two and now three most important people of my life for being in my life, My family.

We had many ups and downs in our relationship . We love each other , fought , teased , but most importantly stayed together .

So this is our story .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO HOW THIS SWEET LITTLE STORY OF OUR DARING PRINCESS AND POSSESSIVE  BUSINESS MAN.

PLEASE VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT.

LOVE 

MJ