20. THE CONFESSION

HELLO LOVELY READERS

HOPE YOU ALL ARE FINE

AND ENJOYED READING THE STORY 

LOVE

MJ

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YASHSHAVI POV

I was still lost in my thoughts when Neel came in with some food and a smile on his face which I was secretly found it charming.

I looked at him and returned his smile.after a moment of awkward silence he said nervously rubbing the back of his neck 

"Umm... I thought you might be hungry ,so..." he trailed off . And my stomach growled .

This can't be more embarrassing. I thought.

" I guess the answer is yes then" he said grinning like an idiot.

I so wanted to smack the grin off of his face but decided otherwise as I was hunger.

"Give it here " I demanded kicking my embarrassment out the window.

I ate my food in silence . I was finished when he spoke

"What's bothering you?" he asked me softly .

"It's nothing" I said trying to avoid the topic.

"Fine, but you if you wanna talk about it I am all ears, right?" he asked me. I just nodded at him.

"Okay, But can I ask you something?" he asked unsure .

"Sure" I said giving him a encouraging smile.

"Why did you runaway last time?" he asked. Now I didn't saw that coming so I was a little surprised.

"I... I..umm.. was.." I started a little uneasy.

"If  you aren't comfortable we can just drop the topic ..." he was babbling I tried interrupting him but he won't listen so I again did what was unexpected.

 But this time I kissed him instead of slapping him.

He frozen at the sudden action. I pulled away. I was starring at me shocked.

"Wh... what .. was that for?" He asked me shuttering.

I smirked at him" Guess, I got a better way to shut you up" I replied him.

" If you are going to shut me like that I would gladly talk all the nonsense of this world" he said grinning.

"No. no. no don't do that I might turn back to my old style" I said playfully slapping him.

He laughed loudly making my heart race a million times faster that it already was.

" You are the only woman who can do that" he said.

" I bet, I can do much more than that" I said proudly.

" I choose a feisty woman, but love it" he said .

"Okay jokes apart ,why do wanna know about the reason behind my escape?" I asked.

" I was just curious" he said shrugging his shoulder. I nodded at him.

" Okay , so the reason was I wanted to create my own identity. that I was not just a dumb princess ." I said .

"who said that you are a dumb princess ? you are who you are. I have never seen a woman like you . So kind, beautiful, intelligent at the same time bold, feisty and challenging." he said .

"It wasn't like that whatever I did, people thought that I was a nobody without 'the wardila'  with me. They thought that I can do whatever I want just because I was a princess. People become friends with me just for my money.I wanted to join my family business but they never allowed me  . there were many other reasons but mostly I wanted to prove myself that I am a somebody without 'the wardila' with me. I am Yashshavi." i said a lone tear slipped out of eyes.

" Hey, it's ok . You proved yourself . you are strong." he said hugging  me.

"Thanks, I never talked about it . I feet light to talk about it" I said .

We were ineach-other embrace  when the thought stuck me

'Did I do the right thing by eloping?' I asked my self

' Was my reason good enough ? or their was a another way out of it?' I asked myself.

"Neel"I said to grab his attention. "hmm" he responded.

"Did I do the right thing by eloping from my own marriage?" I asked him.

"I don't know" he said.
" Could their be another way out of this marriage?" I asked him.
"May be their was by talking things out with your parents" he said
" Do you think that they would have listed to me and call it off" I asked him.
"May be if you have tried it their was a possibility " He said.
After thinking it thoroughly I  decided I am going to try.
"Neel when will we reach my palace if we start now?"  I asked him.
"WHAT ? " he asked surprised at my decision.
" I am going back, wether you like it or not" I said pulling away.
"Do you think you can come back ,if you wanted to, will they let you go?" He asked me.
"Are you coming or not?" I asked him.
"Fine, I am coming but if that bastard did or said anything about you I won't sit back "he said warning me .
"Fine,do whatever you want" I said.
"Come let's go" he said extending his hand for me to take.
I nodded my head and we headed to the car or the sports car to be precise.
" Wow, it's my favorite car " I said smiling .
" I know that, you are fond of sports car"he said.
"I am driving" I declared.
"Yashshavi, I wanna say something to you"he said.
"Yeah"I replied.
"I love you"he said.
I froze at the words,sure I know we had feelings for each other but do I love him?
"Neel, I ... I like you but I am not sure about love"I said.
"It's okay, I just wanted you to know that I love you"he said smiling brightly at me.
"Okay, let's go" I said and started driving.
--------------------------------------------------------------
SO HOW WAS IT?
DO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS
DO YOU THINK SHE CAN CONVENIENCE HER PARENTS?
OR WILL SHE BE ABLE TO ESCAPE THIS UNWANTED MARRIAGE?
PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE
LOVE
MJ