7. THE GOONS

HEY GUYS

SO HERE I AM BACK WITH YET ANOTHER EXCITING CHAPTER

DO LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION IN COMMENTS

SUGGESTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME 

LOVE

MJ

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YASHSHAVI'S POV

"What's going on?" I asked him .as slowly fear creep up my nerve. Fear of being caught, losing my freedom.

"I think the tires got punctured" the driver said.

I immediately got out of car to see all four wheels were punctured.

"This isn't good. It's a trap set by local goons" I said as I saw a few shadows in the forest.

"What, how did you know?" he asked me.

"Sir, madam is right .there are some local loot gang in here who are highly active at night times" the driver explain.

"I will call for a pick up car" he said pulling out his phone.

"I already called it. Just hope it get us before the goons" I replied eyeing our surrounding.

It not that I wasn't capable of handling them but I was too tired to do so.

Beside they might recognize me and that wouldn't be good for me.

But I was one unlucky sole as I saw some goons approaching us. I gave out a tired sign before analyzing the situation.

I said some curse words under my breath before taking a deep breath to calm myself.

'You can do it' I chanted my mantra to myself.

"Angel, go and sit in the car and lock it, okay" I said as if I was talking to a five year old kid.

"But what about you?" she asked me worried.

"Granny can you please get her in the car?" I requested her as I saw their figures coming closer.

She just nodded in understanding before dragging her along to the car.

"lock the door and no matter what; don't come out of it until the pickup car is here or we deal are done dealing with them, okay?" I asked them to ensure their safety.

She just nodded her head looking at my serious expressions.

I looked up at him as he gave me an amused look.

"What? If you are scared you can join them; I am more than enough to handle them" I spoke as I held my head high.

"I am staying to watch the show" he replied simply shrugging his shoulder.

When the goons came up to us I was fine as long as they were asking for money.

But they started commenting on me and Aporva that boiled my blood .

'These flity shitheads ... how dare they call us names'

"Let's kick some asses, I haven't done it in like 2 years" I said stretching my hand for a warm-up.

"Yashshavi what are you doing, they have weapons " Neel said.

"They need a lesson for life and I will be the one giving them that" I said eyeing them.

"Oh.. now a pretty little girl will fight?" one of them taunted.

'You don't know who you are messing with' I thought smirking.

"Come on let's see what you have got " I said challenging him.

"HEY YOU... GO GET HER.. TODAY I WILL HAVE HER" HE ordered his minions.

One of the minions came towards me when Neel came in front of me

"Touch her, and you will be dead" he said as he grabbed his hand that was extended to hold me.

He sometimes act like my over possessive brother.

Well as I gave it a thought he is more or less like my brothers in nature; maybe that is the reason I tried so hard to rebel whatever he says.

He was twisting it mercilessly.

"Before I have her you will die" one of them who seems to be important but not the leader said.

And then they attacked us.

We were fighting when a man's voice roared though the deserted road

"STOP" Every one stopped fighting.

The man was on his knees "ya ke kar rahe hai app sarkar?"(What are you doing boss?)The man from earlier asked him confused.

"Tu ke kar raha ha bawle?"( what are you doing idiot?) he asked him in a deadly tone.

"tanne kono khabar bhi se kispar hath dalo he tanne?" (Do you even know who you have picked a fight with?) He asked him.

And shit he knows me. I was mumbling curses in my mind.

"manne koi farak na lage , ya chori ne mari mardangi par sawal ke hai?"(I don't care ,this girl had questioned my manliness ) he said

"re bawle janta bhi ye kon se?"(you idiot , do you even know who she is?) He asked him.

The man looked at him confused

"ya mehwar ki bai sa se ,agar dhata hokum ya chote sarkar ne khabar lagi the jinda gaad dege tenne" ( she is her highness of Mehwar ,if his highness or prince got to know this you will be buried alive )he said.

And the color drained from his face. He was immediately on his knees begging me for mercy.

"mafi bai sa mafi,ghani bhul ho gai se bai sa, mafi " ( I am sorry her highness, I did a big mistake,sorry )he begged for forgiveness.

"tanne mafi eb ek sharat par milogi, eb se koi galat kam na karega tu"( you will only be forgiven ,if from now on you will leave all you illegal acts ) she ordered him.

"jo hukum bai sa , atte ke kar raha h gadi la bai sa k liye"( as you say her highness ,

Hey what are you still doing here; go bring a car for her highness) the man ordered him.

"Ram ji, aapka sukriya" (thank you ram) I turned to the man.

"bai se apki raksa marha kartavya se, sukriya kah kar sarminda na kare" (it's my duty to protect you her highness; don't thank me) he replied.

"Aap yaha ke kar rahe se ghani raat me" ( what are you doing here in the middle of the night?) I asked him.

"Data hukum ne ek jimmedari soupi h menne wahi nibha rahe h" ( his highness has handed me a mission) he replied and I nodded in understanding.

"aru ek baat jhe mare yaha hone ke kharbar rana hukum the gai mare se bura ko na hua"( one more thing , if his highness got to know of my whereabouts no one can protect you from me )she threaten them before leaving from there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO HOW WAS IT?

WHAT DO YOU THINK-

WILL THEY TELL HER WHEREABOUTS?

WILL SHE BE ABLE TO ESCAPE THEM?

PLEASE VOTE SHARE AND COMMENTLOVE

MJ