2. MR. ARROGANT

HELLO GUYS

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATED CHAPTER OF THIS STORY

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT

DO SHARE YOU VALUABLE COMMENTS

LOVE

MJ

----------------------------------------------------

NEEL'S PVO

I was in a meeting with one of the potential client when I got the news of my sister Aporva's accident.

I hurriedly excused myself and went to the hospital.

"Hello, can you tell me where is the room for miss Aporva Mehra" I asked to the hospital receptionist.

"The car accident case at noon?" The receptionist asked me. I replied with a curt yes.

"May I know how are your related to the patient is?" The receptionist asked me.

"She is my sister" I said

" She is in emergency room no. 3 . Please go straight then a right on the 1st floor" she guided me.

I ran as fast as I can to reach their.

She was in operation room undergoing a surgery.

I called my PA "cancel all my meetings for today and tomorrow" I ordered him.

After waiting for sometime a doctor came out.

"Doctor how is my sister?" I asked him.

"Sir, she had fracture in right hand and ribs. Her condition is unstable, if she doesn't gain her conscious in next 24 hours I am sorry to say but she might run into a coma" he said.

"What do you mean 'she might run into coma'? You are a doctor. Do something" I shouted at him.

"Sir, we are trying our best" he said.

"If she dies, so do you. I don't care about money, call the experts if needed but I want her alive" I was threatening him.

"Sir, please calm down, we are doing our best" the nurse said tiring to calm me down.

"CALM DOWN? How can I be calm when my little sister in fighting for her life" I said as my voice boomed in the corridor.

"I don't want you to try your best I want the best doctors to treat her, I want my sister back just the way she was, and where is the director? I want him here NOW?" I was asking for their hospital director.

When I was pulled by my arm and someone slapped me.

I glared at the girl who just slapped me.

'How dare she?' I thought.

I was about to shout at her when she cut me off.

"NO DON'T, not even a word" she ordered.

"How dare you slap?"I shouted fuming in anger.

"SHHH.... Stop shouting, this is a hospital not a fucking fish market " she ordered yet again testing my patience.

"Who the hell do you think you are to order me around?" I asked her fuming.

"Your mom? Sounds crazy right? Now that I have your kind attention Mr. almighty, I would like to say a few words" she replied sarcastically.

I didn't reply but kept glaring at her.

"Listen here Mr., this is a hospital and these people here are trying to save a life and every single minute counts so better stop making trouble and let them do their job"

"I hope you got my point, right?" she asked me with a sickly sweet smile.

I just gave her a once over and walked away. She rolled her eyes at my behavior thinking I was checking her out but she wasn't anywhere near my standards or the women I have dated 'stupid woman'

'But she's hot' my subconscious butted in.

I just brushed it off without giving much thought to it.

To say I was mad will be an understatement I was ragging with anger but what she said was also right I need them to save her so I silently went to sit at hospital bench. Not before glaring at her.

I called my PA to arrange for the best doctors in the city to attend to my sister.

After long hours of waiting outside the OR doctor came and said that she has gained her conscious and they are shifting her to a private room.

Although she is out of danger but they still need to observe her for 24 hours.

"Thank you doctor and I am sorry for the rudeness earlier, do let me know if you need any help" I said.

"Oh, please don't thank me, it was my duty. Beside if the bleeding hasn't stopped it might be difficult to save her life" he said.

"Who brought her here?" I asked him.

"Two girls brought her here, one even donated blood to her" he said.

"May I know who they are so that I could thank them personally" I asked him

"No, they didn't leave any contact with us" he replied.

"Okay, thank you doctor" I said and went in to see my sister.

When I went in she was sleeping. I lightly kissed her head. She looked pale.

'You scared me appu' I whispered softly to her.

I asked my driver to bring my laptop and instructed my staff to not disturb me unless it's urgent.

After few hours she woke up she gave me a small smile "Bhai(brother)" she said weakly.

"How are you princess? Do you feel any pain? Or are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere? "I asked her worry evident in my voice.

She nodded her head slightly "I am fine bhai, just it hurt here" she replied in a weak tone pointing to her broken ribs and fractured hand.

"Let me call the doctor" I said ringing bell to the nursing station.

the doctor came and run several test on her then said that she was fine and would feel pain for a few day until she is completely healed.

I gave her an angry glares "who asked you to drive yourself? What if something happens to you? What will I do without you?" I asked her.

She looked at me guilty and had a cute pout.

"I am sorry bhai" she said.

"Just don't ever do that again" I said hugging her. She nodded her head.

" I love you bhai"

"I love you too appu"

-------------------------------------------------------

SO GUY HOW WAS IT?

DO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT SECTION.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HE FORGAVE HER FOR THE SLAP OR HE WILL HAVE HIS REVENGE?

PLEASE VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT

LOVE..

MJ