15. ISHAN'S PROPOSAL

HEY GUYS

HOW ARE YOU ALL?

PLEASE VOTE SHARE COMMENT

LOVE

MJ

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YASHSHAVI POV

After the so called talk or more like threat of a conversation with my dearest parents I decided to avoid all of them and my whole demure has changed to my glumly self.

"Shivi ,I know after the marriage his attention will be more on me but he is still your possessive brother" Swaru said trying to cheer me up.

"You should be happy to get one possessive ass off your tail" she said and I laughed dryly at my fate.

only if she knows that I got a jerk of a fiance to deal with.

"I am glad that you are marrying the love of your life who understand or at least try to understand you " I said lost in my own thoughts.

"Hey ,You okay . Is something wrong .You looked lost" she asked me concerned .

"I am fine ,You should enjoy Its your day" I said trying to avoid the topic.

She was about to protest but mom called us .

"Okay lets go,I don't think bhai is patient enough to wait their if we don't hurry  " I said  teasingly.

I walked her to the mandap( where the wedding took place in Indian customs ) and sat her down next to him.

"better hide your shoes or they will cost you a lot "I said teasing him.

"They are already taken care off before they got me penny less" He said smirking.

"Oh ... really with Ishan bhai ?" I asked him smirking. he looked at me horrified .

"Get ready to loose your cards " I said grinning widely and he just glared at Ishan bhai.

I made a deal with  Ishan bhai that if he help me in stealing Nakul bhai's shoes I will help him in his proposal which is today.I am sure as hell that Its a YES from  Apoorva . As she kept stealing glances at him.

Everything was going perfect until that idiotic jerk Neel came .now I have to distract him as the two men seems to hate each others guts.

"Umm... Hi Mr. Mehra" I greeted him .

"Hey , Miss Wardila nice meeting you again" he said in a professional tone.

"Angel umm.. mom was calling you at the back yard" I said to which she nodded.

"Okay , I will see her " she said "go hurry up she said that it was something urgent" I said urging her to leave.

"Umm... Okay I get going then" she took her leave.

"So, I heard you are starting your own start up" he asked me.

"Yeah, somehow I managed to do that" I said.

"You still haven't changed"he said .  "why would I change ?" I asked laughing .

"I am glad you are your old self not some 'I AM A PROUD PRINCESS' types" he said and I laughed with him.

"Well I can't say the same for you" I said 

I was busy chatting with him when a hand snaked in my waist on an instinct I punched the owner right across the face breaking his nose.

"What the hell" he shouted at me angrily.

"Dare you shout at me" I said glaring at him.

"I have all the rights to do that and much more"He said eye raping me.

"Who are you?" Neel asked him.

"That should be my question" he said.

"You dare pull that stunt again and it won't be just your nose" I warned him.

"Who is he?" he asked me.

"Non of your business"I said angrily.

"It is my business Damnit whatever you do is my business you are my business ,MY FIANCE" He shouted at me.Neel was shocked  at this revelations

"YOU ARE WHAT?" He asked shocked "Her fiance" he said arrogantly

"And you agreed to marry this jerk?" he asked me.I just nodded my head.

"I thought you were a strong woman who made her own decisions rather then following someone" He said disappointed.

I left from their not wanting to create a scene .

ISHAN'S POV

I was waiting for Apoorva  as Shivi promised to bring her or send her here.

I was never this nervous, not even when I joined dad's business .

"stay calm , you can't mess this up or this will be a big time" I was babbling trying to calm my nerves when I heard her laughter " I never knew you have a habit to talk to yourself" she said giggling .

I was frozen at my place too  busy admiring her laughter.

"Are you going to stare at me or I should go" she asked .

"NO. Wait I want to say something" I said .

"Okay .Go ahead .I am all ears" she said sitting on  the side of the fountain.

"I.... I ...L..OV..E ... Y..OU" I said shuttering if anyone would see me now then no one will believe this is the same Ishan Wardlia who negotiated the biggest of deals  in minutes.

"Ishan stop shuttering before I change my answer" she said looking at me amused.

I took a deep breath and muttered a 'you can do it ' to myself.

"I LOVE YOU APOORVA MEHRA , WILL YOU MARRY ME" I said in one breath.

"YES , I WILL BUT WHERE IS THE RING?"  She demanded me. and now where the hell  did I put the ring box.

I searched every pocket but non.I looked at her nervously" I lost it somewhere" I said meekly

"OKAY .no ring ... hmmm.. or are you looking for this" She asked showing me the ring I bought for her.

"why is it with...?" I  couldn't complete my sentence as gave me a death glare.

"Its where it belong or you already change  your mind" She asked me .

"WHAT ? NO.." I said but then realization stuck me "You knew about it" I asked.

she just nodded her head laughing throwing her head back. I just looked at her

"Now ,It make sense that you didn't freak out"I said .

"You look cute when you are nervous" She said smiling at me.I just rubbed my neck trying not to blush or my devil of sibling will tease me to death.

"I love you"she said as she hugged me, I never knew my Innocent girl had a bold side considering I should be the one making moves not the other way around.

I was busy salvaging this feeling of her in my arms when she break us apart 

"Now if you don't put the ring on me I might have to reconsider my decision" she said and I quickly put it on her hand before she even think.

"Now NO going back on me" I said and she giggled at my possessiveness.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO HOW WAS IT?

DO YOU WANT ME TO WRITE ISHAN AND APOORVA'S  STORY..

DO LET ME KNOW IN COMMENTS.

VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT

LOVE

MJ