8. THE CITY

HEY GUYS

HOW ARE YOU?

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

LOVE

MJ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEEL'S PVO

After the incident I was shocked.

Although I couldn't understand what they were speaking, but by the way they were behaving and apologizing I was sure she wasn't any commoner girl.

She had a long talk with that man. She seems to know him well and seems to be ordering him and he seems quite submissive to her.

As we started for our way to hotel she was back to her normal self as if nothing happen.

I was waiting for her to explain or even speak but nothing happened.

She didn't said anything so I decided to ask her, "what were you thinking?"

"What do you mean by ' what were you thinking'?" she asked me confused.

"Did you even know how dangerous it could have been?" I asked her controlling my anger.

"I only do things when I am sure that I can do it with or without anyone" She replied proudly.

"what if something would have went wrong? They could have killed us." I shouted at her.

"Nothing happen, right? Beside I never asked for your help and this isn't the first time I am dealing with such dickheads; you don't know what I am capable of so you better don't comment on my skills" She replied smirking as she has completely pissed him off.

I wanted to argue but knowing her she won't bug I decided otherwise. I took a deep calming breath to cool down.

"Whatever, But you are not doing it again, am I clear?" I asked her. She didn't say anything but instead scoffed at me.

"Are we clear Miss Singh?" I asked her stressing on each word.

"You are not doing it again, am I clear?" she mimicked me mocking.

"Like hell am I gonna listen to you" she sassed out.

"I can do whatever the hell I wish to do; you have no say in what I can and what I can't do, you get that?" she said with a dangerous look in her eyes.

"You aren't pulling any such stunt again, and that's final" I said in a dangerously low tone but she didn't seems phased or intimidated by me.

"And who are you to decide that, huh?" she asked me.

"My father, brother; non right, so stay out of my business and you won't lose your life" she replied with a sickingly sweet smile.

"I care for you" I replied as I signed in frustration.

"Why do you even care? It's my business whatever the hell I do. It has nothing to do with you; it's none of your CONCERN" she replied stressing on the word concern.

"It is my business. Your safety is my responsibility till you are with me" I said trying to convince her for good know why.

"I don't need you to be responsible for me. I am a mature adult who can very well handle herself " she said dismissively.

"Fine , do whatever you want but don't expect me to back you up" I said signing in defeat.

"I never asked for it" she argued.

"But still I backed you up back there" I chimed in.

"Whatever" she muttered and closed her eyes.

THIRD PERSON PVO

After they reached the hotel It was past midnight they retired to their rooms.

Neel was thinking about her. He wasn't sure why but he wanted to protect her.

He was trying to figure out thing ' who are you Yashshavi?' he asked himself.

He has felt the authority in her voice when she was talking to that man.

She was confident, bold, authoritative and beautiful.

'Why do you care?' her words echoed in his mind.

'Do I really care for her?' he asked himself. He shook his head to get rid of these thoughts.

'No, I don't care. She can do whatever she wants. It's none of my business' he told himself.

Don't know when sleep took over him and he dozed off.

Next morning Aporva, granny and Yashshavi decided to explore Mehwar. At first Yashshavi was a bit reluctant but she couldn't break her angel's heart so decided to had some fun with her new best friend as she don't have anything to do till the party starts.

They were exploring the historical places. Yashshavi would sometimes explain her about things.

"How did you know so much about these places" Aporva asked her.

"I just like reading about places and monuments" she replied simply.

'How come she couldn't know the history of her own family when she is brought up in these palaces .many are still owned by her family.' she thought.

"Shivi, I am tired and hungry" Aporva winced.

"Okay let's go, I know a place where they serve awesome food" Yashshavi said and dragged her to the awaiting car to go to this food place.

After having lunch and some shopping they left for hotel. as they have to get ready for the party.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL NEEL BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHO SHE IS?

WILL HE BE ABLE TO ACCEPT IT?

IS SHE READY TO TELL EVERY ONE?

PLEASE VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT

LOVE

MJ