18. MY MARRIAGE

HELLO EVERYONE

THIS MAY COME OUT AS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE IT AS INTRESTING AS POSSIBLE

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

VOTE SHARE COMMENT

LOVE

MJ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YASHSHAVI POV

Its been around 6 months to my engagement.

I have been busy in my business and I tried my best to avoid Neel .

I don't know why but after that moment with him I somehow hated virendra a little more or you can say I never allowed him near me , avoiding any private meeting or such thing.

But Neel he has different idea, he has been approaching me no matter how much I tried to resist him. my heart couldn't come to resist him.

He was like he was trying to do something or more like trying to change my mind about this marriage. 

Deep down I liked his company although I never showed him and acted all rude and bitchy But I like his attention, his care all for myself.

I know I was being selfish but hey can't a girl have someone to care for her.

I had come to terms to the fact that I zoned out way too much for my liking and my best friend had another idea.

So, here I am being teased by them about my zoning out and thoughts of certain someone who I hated with everything in me.

"Guys, shut up before I make you do that and I swear you won't be liking it" I said irritated about their stupid teasing.

"Shivi, I can tell, you hate Virendra's guts then why are you marrying him?" Apoorva asked me.

"I don't had a choice Angel, beside I  will be fine .I can handle him" I said .

"Shivi, this marriage won't do any good to both of you. It will  only led to either you chocking him to death or killing him with your bare hands" Swaru said jokingly and I glared at her.

What best friend said that knowing very well my ability. The idea was tempting to me but shook these thought  away.

"Okay jokes apart, what do you think about my brother?" Apoorva asked .

I tensed up but composed myself " He is a friend to me"I said.

"You sure just friend nothing more than that" She asked me.

"I .. we... " I couldn't say out loud that we are impossible.

"Look shivi , I know my brother, the way he looked at you Its obvious that he likes you hell he loves you, I am not saying that he is some saint or something but he was never this serious about anyone but you " she tried to reason with me and Swaru supported her.

"Shivi, think about it okay, and I can tell that you too liked him . I can see that behind your rude behavior  girl.I am not saying that he is perfect for you but atleast he don't lust over you . he really likes you for who you are but Virendra sees you as a challenge and I am sure he will try to change your ways" Swaru said and I couldn't disagree with her.

"I don't know what to do? I do feel something towards him but I am engaged to Virendra . Its won't be this complicated if I weren't to marry him" I said frustrated at my situation.

"You aren't married yet you still have 4 days to think about it. make your choice we will be with you ,okay .Always remember you aren't alone "Apoorva said.

"I love you guys"I said hugging them.

"Okay, now lets get you ready before your brother barges in to get you"Swaru said and we all laughed at it as we know what it meant.

They got me ready and we went to perform the rituals.

My brother came to me as I was talking to someone

"Shivi" Nakul bahi said .

"Yes bhai, do you need anything?" I asked him.

"I just want to ask ,you happy with this marriage" he asked me.

I just smiled at him"I don't know " I said shrugging my shoulders.

" You know right, that we are always their for you, w will always support you"

"I know and thanks for being therefor me when I needed"I said hugging him.

"Hey , thats not fair "Ishan bhai complained.

I gestured him to join us and we had a group hug .

"I love you "I said breaking the hug.

"I love you too my little sis"they said in unison .

all the function went by in blur as the wedding day approached  I was getiing more and more anxious .

Neel never contacted me or come to my function saying he was busy.

that added to my misery. I kind of missed him.

It was the night before the wedding . Sleep was nowhere near me 

Every bride had a sleepless night before wedding due to the nervousness and excitement for the wedding but mine was for different reasons like Was i doing the right thing?

Was I being fair with Neel?Do I like him? and many more questions were their whose answers I had find.

The day came but I was still confused and many questions were unanswered I was still trying to figure out my feelings.

After performing the rituals I took a bath and they started to get me ready.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO HOW WAS IT?

DO YOU THINK SHE WILL MARRY HIM?

WILL SHE BE ABLE TO FIND HER HIDDEN FEELINGS FOR NEEL?

PLEASE VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT

LOVE

MJ