Eleven. You're not a nobody

Start from the beginning

"How could we stop it?"

"Have you been hallucinating lately?" Lydia questions, Stiles theory making sense "oh, more than usual?" Kaitlin sarcastically replies. When the room goes quiet she looks to her twin

"Kody, seriously?"

"Kate" he looks at Stiles, the boy nods for him to go on. "What if it's dad?" Kaitlin eyes her twin, tilting her head to the side "what?"

"I know he's been visiting, he wants something, he wanted to know about Scott what if he's behind it all?" Kaitlins stands, running a hands over her face.

"What other explanation do you have for him being here?!"

"I don't know!" She snaps, her brother stops, clenching his jaw "I never really questioned it, I guess" she sighs. Lydia, Alison and Stiles give her a sympathetic look.

"So..?"

"Yeah, maybe you're right. But, I feel fine" she turns from Stiles to her twin "do you?"

"Yeah" Kodin looks to his friends. "Maybe we were meant to come here" Stiles voice cracks at the realization.

"Exactly! So can we get the hell out of here now?" Lydia snaps, her heart racing. "Please?"

"Wait, hang on" Kodin stands up, grabbing the Bible from Lydia "let me see this" he rummages through the pages. Pulling out an old newspaper article

"28 year old man hangs himself at the infamous glen Capri" He lays the newspaper cutout on the bed, rummaging through the rest of the Bible, eventually shaking it on the bed, a bunch of newspaper cutouts falling out.

The five quickly read through the articles, all suicides from the motel.

"No, no. Look at these two. They both mention room 217" Lydia points to two articles. "These are probably all the suicides that happened in this room"

Kaitlin steps back, her heart rate increasing. She looks at her friends "so, if every room has a bible..."

"There could be articles in all the rooms" Alison finishes, her eyes meeting Kaitlin's, the brunette looked tired.

"That's...that's a beautiful thing. Most places leave a mint under the pillow. This one leaves a record of all the horrible deaths that occurred" Stiles humor hadn't diminished. Kaitlin had come to notice that in times of distress his sarcasm never really died.

"What if the one next door has the one about the couple?" Lydia continued to worryingly stare at the papers, slowly moving to meet Kodin's gaze, who stood next to her.

Without another word, the five teens moved out of the room quickly, Stiles taking lead in a sprint out the door, the other four following behind. They get to the door of the room, Stiles attempts to open the door, failing, realizing it had been locked.

"No, that was not locked before" the girls shared a concerned look. Alison shook her head. "Forget it, we need to find Scott, Isaac and Boyd"

They move to run down the hall in an attempt to find their friends, but a low drilling is heard, stopping Stiles in his tracks. The three girls move back in front of the door.