Chapter 14: Fluffy and the Talk

Comenzar desde el principio

Fluffy's 2 heads seems to not understand the word I said but the one looks at me and nods. At least one of the head has a brain. I gave Fluffy many dog foods and make it large. I'll be visiting him now and then.

After some patting towards Fluffy. I levitate my 3 sleeping friends. I lock the door and went outside. I woke the three and they were confuse that they weren't eaten by the giant beast. They immediately ask me what happened.

Leon: "You three just collapse while I tried to pull you three out of the room. Good thing, I'm strong enough to lift you guys up."

The three don't know what to say about that. They still tried to ask what really happened and I just lie that I beat the giant beast with my own hands while looking smugly at them. They roll their eyes and just accepts the answer.

Hermione being the smart one, notice a trap door before she fell unconscious and knows that beast was guarding something. We went to our dorm and then she just rants about almost getting killed or even worse, in her case, gets expelled. Everyone gets to their room but I was summoned by Dumbledore.

Leon: 'Finally. That was a long wait. What was Dumbledore even doing these past couple of days?'

I went to his office and he was just sits there behind his desk, writing something. I walk towards him and wait for him.

Dumbledore: "Have a sit Mr. Parker."

I took a seat.

Dumbledore: "Now, what can I do for you?" [Tries Legilimency on me]

Leon: "Please stop using Legimency on me Professor Dumbledore while I'm still in the mood for respecting you." [Warns him]

Dumbledore was surprise that I discover him using Legilimency and cannot probe my mind but his facial expression doesn't change one bit. He waits for my response.

Leon: [Sigh]. "Look, I'll be blunt. I know about Tom Riddle and the Horcruxes. Don't ask me how I know. The only thing that you'll know is that I'm one of the good guys and tries to fix some of the problems that you cause in the past and probably in the future."

I can see that Dumbledore was entirely shocked by this new information and his poker face was broken.

Dumbledore: "I see. You've already known the prophecy, I presume?"

Leon: "Yes and you're stupid to follow it. Prophecy is just a vision but that doesn't mean you have to follow it. The future is not set in stone. It can change. And because you always think about the prophecy, you've have forgotten Harry's situation before we adopted him and other people as well. I won't tell you about what Harry's past after you gave him to the Dursley. You have to find it for yourself."

Dumbledore contemplates and listens to me.

Dumbledore: "I will look into about what you said. The question is, what are your plans?" [Still using Legilimency on me].

I teleport myself to his backside and smack him at the back of his head. I teleport back to my seat. Because I always expanding my magic, I have enough magic power to duel against Dumbledore. If magic wasn't enough, I'll just use my chains to bind him and seal his magic. Without his magic, he's just an old man. But do I really want to duel Dumbledore? Nah, too lazy for that.

Leon: "I already warned you about using Legilimency on me. Don't look down me because I look like a child. Good thing I'm on your side or else I'll tell everyone about your secret interest towards Grindelwald." [Calmly Explained] [Smiles]

The look of horror on Dumbledore face was priceless and I secretly took a picture. Now, I have two pictures the famous wizards with a funny face.

Dumbledore: "What exactly do you want?" [Furious] [Worry]

Leon: "For now, nothing but I plan on using your name to sell my products in the future. Don't worry, I'll just borrow your name only. About Voldemort? I already planned on how to deal with him but that will be in the future. If you're going to find the Horcrux ring, take me with you. What else?"

I contemplate while Dumbledore still recovers from his shock that I know about his love affair with Grindelwald.

Leon: "There's nothing else in my mind for now but don't change too much on your plans. I'll be watching Harry and help him kill Voldemort and fulfill your stupid prophecy."

Dumbledore only nods on my suggestions. I gave him his favorite candies and apologize for threatening him.

Dumbledore: "I apologize as well for not follow your warnings. It's strenuous but I have to do this. Many evil are hiding in plain sight. So forgive me for disrespecting you."

Leon: "I understand. You've been fighting them for many centuries. Don't worry, this will end soon."

He nods and I left theroom. Dumbledore sat there and sighs heavily. He contemplates for a moment. Later,he apparate himself out of his office.

(AC: Man Lewis Capaldi's song really hit the soul. I was really emotional hearing his songs T_T. My all time favorite of his song is "Before You Go".

If you like to see more advance chapters with a decent price, check out my Patre on.com/NovelAdik

Or you can just visit there and check it out. I mean it's free to look. 

PS: Starting next week, I'll change my schedule and post 1 chapter on Monday, Wednesday and Friday because my first goal on Patre on was somewhat achieved. Yeah me :D. There's an announcement there if you want to check it out. Peace )