Fourteen

A few days have passed since BTS visited JP's house. They were all checking their phones in case she would call, they would even open their door every now and then. Hoping she would be on the other side.

JP was at home while they were waiting. Ever since they came, she locked herself in her room to think about everything. She didn't know what to do now, hearing their side of the story. Is it okay to forgive them? But they were being selfish and protected themselves instead of talking to me about it.

A knock came to her door, it was her aunt. "JP we need to talk."

"What is it Tita?"

"I need to go out of town right now. But I don't want to leave you alone,"

"I'll be okay Tita."

"You need to talk to them sweetie. If you do then at least you guys will clear things up. Just think about it okay? I'll call you when I land."

______________________

JP knew her aunt was right. Which is why she's standing in front of one of the rooms. She knocked and she could hear voices, "Coming!" She let out a breath.

The door opened to reveal Taehyung. "JP..." before she could say anything he hugged her tightly. She could hear him sniffling, why is he crying? she thought. But she felt tears coming as well, hugging him back the two became a crying mess.

"Taehyung what's taking so...long..." Namjoon trailed off his sentence. Not believing his eyes. "Taehyung, JP come inside first."

The two listened and JP saw the rest of the members there, shocked as well to see her. "JP!" They came to hug her too and she didn't decline despite her actions in the beginning. After all the hugs, she sat down on a chair and the others on the beds.

"JP we just want to say we're sorry about how we were,"

"I need more than a sorry. Do you have any idea what you guys put me through since then? You guys even forgot our anniversary and when I said to Skype and to text me when you can, there was no response! Not even the next day. I understand, I really do, that you guys are busy with your schedule but if you guys can talk to fans on weverse even for a few minutes, I think you can spare me at least one minute if I was worth it."

"JP you are worth it. You're a good friend who we shouldn't have let go." Hoseok said.

"If that's true then why did you do let me go in the first place? I felt broken. This hurt a lot more than when my parents left me. And I was a child!"

"JP please, let us explain."

"You don't have to. I heard everything that you said with my aunt. Is there anything else I need to know?"

"Yeah, we miss you."

"If you guys can let me go the first time, who says there won't be a second time?"

"We promise there won't be!" Jimin stood up. "I don't know guys...you have to gain my trust again if you want to be friends."

Taehyung stood up and was in front of JP, he stuck a hand out. She wasn't sure what he was doing but she grabbed it and he shook it. "Hello my name is Kim Taehyung. What is your name?"

"...my name is JP, it's nice to meet you," The others followed suit and they decided to have a fresh start. With the memories still in mind but hoping for a better future.

______________________

JP left their room after catching up. Taehyung and Jungkook went with her to take her home; not knowing how to act.

"I see you still wear the things we gave you," Taehyung pointed out and JP nodded her head while fiddling with the ring. The ring meant a lot to her and hearing that he didn't like her anymore, she felt that she should give it back. "Jungkook, can you give Taehyung and I a moment please?"

"Okay,"

He was confused as she pulled her to the side. "I'm going to give this back to you."

"Why?"

"You said so yourself, you don't like me anymore so I don't think I should have this ring anymore."

"You keep it. Please. It's meant for you and only you. Plus...I lied about not liking you. I only said that to think you can move on from me but I hope you didn't..."

JP kept a straight face, she never solved her feelings about the two. "I don't know. After you all left and stopped talking to me, I never thought about how I felt."

"Then I'll persuade you," He kissed her cheek and walked back to Jungkook who heard everything. The two friends know how the other feels about JP and they've supported it since the beginning.

They talked in the car a lot, as friends, and JP was thankful for that. She missed all of them so much and was happy to be with them again. But that doesn't mean she won't be cautious.

"Thanks for dropping me off. I'll see you guys later,"

______________________

"Hyung, I heard what you told her. So you still like her?"

"Yeah, how about you?" Jungkook nodded his head. "For now, we'll just be friends since we're all starting over. But if you make a move I will too,"

"But hyung you already gave her a kiss on the cheek! So that's not fair,"

"Oh really that's not fair?" Taehyung started to play around and smack Jungkook only for Taehyung to be hurt in the end.