Five

"Welcome to Coron!" None of them, especially JP and Taehyung, could believe that almost an hour has passed. Who knew talking makes time goes by fast? They didn't have any luggage, only backpacks so they left the airport quickly and went to rent a paraw for the day.

"So how do you guys like the paraw?" JP was sitting towards the front and was in the middle.

"It's really nice. I saw on Jonghyun sunbae's Instagram recently that he was here in the Philippines," Jungkook said. "Oh I saw that too! He was at the beach and rode on the paraw." Yoongi said.

They all talked for about fifteen minutes and it was all silent, the guys were taking in the scenery and taking a lot of pictures while JP was thinking of what to do once they get to Coron. Speaking of, "Y'all ready to swim?"

"I've been ready!" Taehyung said. They all got off the boat and paid the entrance fee, while walking up the hill there were one or two fans that recognized BTS and took pictures. They reached the iconic tourist site, the picture that Coron was known for. They took a picture together with the staff and individually.

After about fifteen minutes of walking, they finally made it. "Wah~ the water is so clear!" Jin exclaimed, "Daebak! Hurry up guys!" Jungkook dropped his bag, phone, and took off his shirt then jumped in. I thought they don't take their shirts off? From what I have seen on YouTube I mean.

JP laughed at the guys' adorableness, they were all enjoying the water and she's glad they are. "Are you going to join us as well?" JP asked Sejin, she really wasn't sure what to call him.

"No I'll sit here and watch you guys. You can call me Sejin okay? No need for formalities."

"Really! Thank you!" JP dropped her stuff as well and took off her clothes and jumped in. Dang it. I forgot to put on sunscreen, I'm going to be burnt and get darker.

Hoseok swam towards JP, "Hey JP! Do you have sunscreen by any chance? We all forgot to put some on," She nodded and went back to the dock. She got out and sat on the edge, reaching into her bag looking for the sunscreen spray and her lotion.

"Here it is. Come out of the water and I'll spray it on you. Unless you want the lotion," Hoseok jumped out and stood in front of JP, he's really tall...or is it because I'm just short? JP sprayed sunscreen all over his back, neck, legs, arms, and the front. After doing so she only rubbed the sunscreen on his back because she wasn't comfortable to rub everywhere else and he can do it himself. Then Sejin asked her to apply the lotion as well, didn't want all of them to become tan or get sunburned.

One by one the seven of them were getting sunscreen on and after they did they went back into the water. Luckily JP brought two bottles of spray and lotion or else there will be none for her. Wait...who's going to do my back? JP looked at the guys and decided who to ask, "Yah! Kim Taehyung!" He looked over at her and she signaled him to come over. "What is it?"

"Can you help me with my sunscreen? Only my back, everywhere else I can do."

"Oh sure." He got out of the water and while doing so, JP couldn't help but stare at his muscles. They may not be as big as Jungkook but they were still pleasing to look at. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." Taehyung teased and the red faced JP turned around.

Taehyung sprayed on the sunscreen and rubbed it on her back. Wow, with his hands, he could give one of the best massages I have ever had. "Done!"

"Thanks Taehyung. You can go back in," He did so and JP finished spraying the rest of her body parts and joined the guys. Jimin, Jin, and Yoongi were laying on floats. Those three are going to get their chests, legs, and faces burnt if they don't move.